Living with it

SORRY ABOUT  THE CAT EARS I JUST COULDN'T HELP MY SELF

Zane and aphmau where texting about how terrible it was that everone knew.
"APHMAU" katelyn yelled "yah" aphmau responded . "Why are you dating a nerd like him" katelyn asked furious .
Aphmau's  POV.
Katelyn asked me why i was dating him and i gave her an answer. "You know what hes not a dweeb hes a cute guy with great personality and im dating him bacause i love him" i said trying to stay calm. Katekyn backed off and i locked myself in my room.
--------------------------------------
Zanes POV
I heard a knock on my door only to find laurence garroth and dante. I scoffed "what do you want."  "How did you get aphmau to be your girlfriend" they all asked "simply i didnt harrass her" I scowled. They all laughed and said i was lying and that i cursed her to like me. So we all walked over to aphmau's
house and i knocked on her door
---------------------------------------------
"its Zane"  Zane said "come in" aphmau sniffled as she unlocked the door. As zane walked into her room she hugged him and started crying. "I HATE THEM THEY ALL FOUND OUT AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO HATE ME" Aphmau cried. "Even if they hate i will always love you...look i brought Laurence Dante and..Garroth because they believe that I cursed you to love me." Zane said sweetly "LETS PROVE THEM WRONG" Aphmau yelled, Zane and Aphmau had kissed for a while and then they all left saying they believed Zane.They went back to Zanes house and cuddled on the couch as kawaii~chan watched them.