The secret comes loose

Zane woke up and made breakfast
"Heh man last night was the best day ever" He said to himself. Aphmau woke up and went down stairs "morning Zane" She said sleepily "Morning Hun, you still tired" he chuckled. "Yah kinda" Aphmau mumbled, After they ate breakfast they went out to the mall. "I wish we could hold hands... But I'm afraid someone is watching us" Aphmau said nervously Aphmau's suspicion was right, when Garroth saw Aphmau come out of Zane's house he followed them to make sure his brother wasn't winning aphs heart.
~----------------~
Hold on I must yell at Garroth without him knowing
AHHHHHH GARROTH YOU IDIOT THEY ARE OFFICIAL ARRHHH
Ok I'm done enjoy the story
~----------------~
"Maybe if I embarrass him Aphmau will love me more huhahaha" Garroth says VERY loudly while doing his weird laugh. "HUH Zane it sounds like someone is spying on us I'm going over here (maybe I can actually do some shopping) Aphmau whispered as she walked over to target. All of a sudden Garroth jumps out from a fern and scares Zane. "AHHH GARROTH W-WHAT THE" Zane yelled "BWHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE" Garroth laughed "grr Garroth what do you want" Zane said boiling with anger. " Oh me I'm just here to say that I know something" Garroth said coming into a whisper. "W-what would that be hehe" Zane chuckled nervously
As Garroth leaned towards his ear.
"I know your little secret or should I say I know that your dating Aphmau" Garroth whispered. Zane's eyes widened and he was shocked with fear "OMI NO I-I HOW DID YOU FIND OUT" Zane stammered " let's just say I was spying on you LITTLE BROTHER hehehehe" Garroth laughed menacingly. "GARROTH! hehe hey Garroth" Zane said getting an idea " W-what is it" Garroth said nervously his brother never changed moods so quickly "At least I actually am her boyfriend and some slob who fails at trying to impress her hehe" Zane grinned evilly. Garroth paused and his eyes widened then he stormed off mumbling about how Aphmau doesn't deserve Zane and deserves him. "Heh serves him right" Zane told Aphmau once he found her and told her about Garroth. "Ugh sounds like garroth" Aphmau scowled, after Zane and Aphmau parted ways to go back to there houses. Aphmau walked to her room but found out her light bulb had burned out "ugh great now I have to see Kawaii~Chan's shipping shrine of me and Aaron even though it will never happen" Aphmau shudders knowing the extra lightbulbs are in the basement. As she walks downstairs the shipping shrine is shipping someone new as Aphmau Stares she gasp " oh my Irene I-it's me and Z-Zane" Aphmau gasps. "KAWAII~CHAN!!!" Aphmau yelled Kawaii~Chan ran down to the basement "oh Aphmau~Senpie Kawaii~Chan fixed your lightbulb" Kawaii~chan pipped. "Why did you ship me with Zane" Aphmau said trying not to blush but she felt her face getting hot. "B-because Garroth~Kun said that Aphmau~Senpie was Zane~kuns Girlfriend" Kawaii~Chan squeaked. "So now everyone knows JUST GREAT"Aphmau yelled as she texted Zane about the problem.
SOOOO THATS ALL BYEEEEE
:)