Chapter Three

Kiara's Pov.

RING RING RING RING

UGHHH I groaned. I didn't want to get up. I hate school. After a minute if deciding to get up or not I got up. Same routine every morning. Take a shower , put clothes and shoes on , comb my hair , put make up on , then brush teeth , and finally get backpack and a apple and start heading to the bus stop.

When walking to the bus stop I see Harry. Great. As I'm walking Harry walks faster and catches up with me. Now what he is going to do I thought to myself. Next thing you know I'm being bombed with "why don't you just kill yourself". I thought what he said through and just said nothing. But in my head I was going to rip his dick off for bullying me for three years straight.

After a long two minutes of Harry saying "answer my question" I just stay silent. We both arrive at the bus stop. When the bus got here I was the last to get on so that means no seats in front. As I made my way down the aisle the last seat that was not taken was by Harry's seat. Fuck my life I quietly said to myself. As I sit down I hear the popular group just talk about me being a loner. Then suddenly Harry says "I can't wait to hear Kiara sing today, I bet you she will make everyone's ears bleed". That really didn't hurt me but I am quiet nervous about the coffee house today.

As I get off the bus I thank the bus driver. When I'm walking through the hall all I hear is "Kiara this , Kiara that". Whatever I really don't care. So I made my way to my advisory. When I got there I was like the tenth person to be in the class.

Two words I use to describe math is 1) stupid 2) boring. After doing easy work for 1 hour straight the bell rung. Crap I'm getting really nervous. When I walked in to Ms. Ross class I asked her "can I go last" she replied with "yes you can". "Thank you" I said to her she then said "no problem"

After waiting for all the kids to come in to the classroom. Lastly who comes in was Louis , Liam , Niall , Zayn , and dickhead i meant Harry . The thing is the only space left was next to me . Please don't bug me. So they all made their way up to where I was sitting and Harry sat to my right and Louis sat to my left then the other boys sat in front of me so I was blocked. FML.

As Ms. Ross started talking about how we're going to do the coffee house today. She then wanted to give us a paper for something , but they were in her office. As she was in her office Harry and Louis start to pinch me everywhere they can. I hurts really bad. So my eyes get watery and a teardrop falls out of my eye. Everybody has a chance to see me cry , and they start to "waaaaa" at me.

As Ms. Ross comes back and the class shuts up. The she asked who wanted to go first , suddenly the plastics Courtney , Paris , and Alina raised there hands. "Go ahead girls" they all stand up and say "we are going to sing Toxic by Britney Spears". Gross they are the real Sluts.

After seeing that horrible and gross dancing. "Next" Ms. Ross says and out of know where Harry and his group raise their hands. "Alright boys go ahead". Niall then says "we're going to sing isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder". That's a good song. I was blown away by their singing it was great. But the other girls were blown away by their faces and bodies.

One more performance by a group who is singing " grenade" by Bruno Mars. I say they were to slow at singing. As they almost done with their song , my palms were getting sweaty. "Lastly Kiara's Turn" Ms. Ross says. When I make my way in front of the class I hear laughs from everyone. Ms. Ross says "quiet now be respectful to your classmate".

When I'm in front of the class I say "I am going to sing "stay" by Rihanna". I grab my phone and put the background music. I then start singing " all along it was a fever , a cold sweat hot headed believer , I threw my hands in the air said show me something , he said if you dare come a little closer". I then finish of with " I want you stay oohh uuuh".

__________________________

A/N

What will the boys think about Kiara

Are they still gonna bully her

Are they going to be nice to her

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DON'T LET ANY BODY RUIN IT

LOVE YOU

-ITZEL