SOSquad and Why?

SOSquad is short for Secret Operations Squad. Derived from the Attack on Titan term, we decided at first to be named S.O.S. Our Kaichou (President) thought it was too sketchy and soon everyone agreed with the idea. No one in our little group couldn't even think about anything that couldn't be based on death and violence. I (Vice-President) had decided to name it SeCopSquad. In our first Wattpad account, our name seemed a little off. As a group of middle schoolers, we couldn't pay attention to the stories that we had promised to write. Our interest in the stories had lessened each and every day that had passed.

So what's the point in making this new account and trying to propose new things?

What we are saying is that we want a new fresh start. With all the stress that had accumulated, we needed a way to divert our attention somewhere away from reality. Our burdens were too heavy and it was starting to show on our faces. The reason we had made this group was because of anime. Anime was our paradise. Our break from a never ending marathon. But it wasn't only anime that had led to this creation of a group. We all had similar problems in life. Similar burdens that were able to be lifted by about 2 inches, once we had found out that someone was experiencing the same thing.

Sure, we haven't got the fame or riches. We absolutely don't expect to produce a best-selling book. Our group only wants to share stories that were made from the eyes of those who are also dealing with real life problems.

Is it worth it?

Well......you won't know until you try it. Making stories are hard, no joke, but we want to use all of our strengths and efforts onto producing a raw image of what "our" break of reality is. It might be anime mostly, but that doesn't stop us from making a lot of different categories.

As of you don't know, our main purpose is to also provide a "vacation" for people who also need a break from reality. Whether you are a college student or a senior citizen, we as a group, won't make any judgment on the comments you make on our stories. Comments are to tell what you think about on a certain point or chapter of a story. Be warned that we won't change our characters' traits, plot twists, character names, or part of our storyline.

There are 8 people in this group. Each of us holds onto our ideas of "paradise" differently. From galactic battles in the future, far away, to cat islands that are infiltrated by dogs of unknown species. We are strong as individuals, but stronger when united.

We decide to run our operations secretly. We are the SOSquad.