Twists and Turns

***You guys are going to hate me for this.. But i'm changing Nina's name again. I'm just gonna use my name because I don't know what else to use. And in case you don't know my name.. it's Kori (: and! i've decided in order to get another update the story needs to reach 500 views (: so share it pleaaaase?(: ***

I woke up to darkness and a snoring Harry. The clock only read 3:46, and the urges seem to hit me like a ton of bricks.

I untangled myself from him and slowly climbed out of the bed.

I headed towards the bathroom and closed the door so that I wouldn't wake him up.

I rumaged through the packs of toiletries that were already given out at the hotel. I found just what I needed.

The razor was cheap so it came apart easily.

"Don't do it." I heard from the other side of the door.

"I know you want to, but don't"

I put the razor down, and opened the door.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer than I could ever possibly explain.

"Why?" He whispered into my hair.

"I don't know," I said, my words catching in my throat, "I can't explain it."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the bed.

When he did, he looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Tattoos." He said, "I get tattoos, not just because they mean something but because instead of making scars they make up something."

Realization hit me, he used it as a way to numb the same exact feeling I used the razor for.

"Harry.." I said as I climbed on to his lap

"Fame is a lot to handle. Either people love you or they hate you. There's no in between. You never know if people want to be with you for your money or because they want you."

He took another deep breath and pulled me as close as he could, he wasn't okay, and I knew that maybe we were all broken.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "I want you. To me you're not 'Harry Styles world famous band member' you're just Harry. The man who reguardless of my age you're still with me."

He looked at me as if that was something he'd been dying to hear.

He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but no words slipped from his lips.

I removed myself from his grip and grabbed my shorts, and slipped them on.

"Let's go for a walk."

********

Our walk seemed to go just fine, but only Harry could sleep again. I was, yet again, drowning in my own thoughts. But, out of nowhere, something seemed to click. Without thinking I snuck out of our room and caught the elevator to the lobby.

It was one of those hotels that had everything including a room for musicians.

I walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find a piano?"

"Down that hallway, and it's the first door on the right."

"Thank you." I mumbled already heading that way.

The piano was a baby grand, which was no suprise. I pulled the bench out, and sat down slowly.

I ran my hands over the keys and began to play what was running through my head.

I grabbed the pen and paper and began to scribble the words down on the sheet.