Emotional Rollercoaster

"Nina, babe. Wake up. We're here." Harry said in a soothing voice. 

I sat up slowly, but I still managed to feel lightheaded. 

"Woah." I said grabbing ahold of whatever was beside me which just so happened to be Harry.  

Once it passed I looked over at him to find a worried look on his face yet again.  

"I'm fine. Promise." I said with the best smile I could manage to pull off. 

I opened the door and climbed out before he could say anything else. 

We must have been at the back of the venue because there were hardly any fans or even people in the area. 

I jumped when I felt someones hand take ahold of mine, but soon relaxed as I realized it was Harry.  

I looked up at him.  

"You're really tall, holy shit."  

A deep laugh escaped from his mouth.  

"Well, you're short, love."  

I shook my head 

"No, I'm normal. I'm 5'6, you're just really tall."  

"You love it."  

"I do," I blushed, "I have a thing for tall guys."  

"It's a good thing I'm tall then." He winked. 

I let out a soft laugh, and headed wherever Harry was taking me.  

Soon the sound of laughter and music filled my ears.  

My stomach began to form enormous knots as I realized that the last time they all saw me I was being dragged out on a  

stretcher. 

"Harry?" I asked finally gaining my voice. 

"What?"  

"D-do they hate me? Or think I'm insane?"  

He stopped dead in his tracks and faced me. He grabbed my face in his hands and looked at me with eyes that told me I should take in every word he's about to say to me. 

"Absolutely not. They were worried sick about you, they called me every few minutes to ask me if you were okay, or if you were doing any better. So, no they don't hate you or think you're insane."  

"Okay." I said quietly. 

He grabbed my face in his hands and planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips. One that told me everything I needed to know. 

He pulled away and took ahold of my hand once again.  

The way I felt with him wasn't something I would ever be able to put in words.  

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I was engulfed in hugs from 4 boys, excluding Niall, that I had yet to meet.  

"I. Can't. Breathe."  

"Sorry." They all said in almost unison.  

I blushed, "It's okay."  

"You're right she does blush alot!" Louis said, pinching my cheeks.  

I swatted his hands away.  

"Hey, those are my cheeks, punk."  

"Ooh fiesty."  

I shook my head, "Naa. Takes too much work."  

"Liiiaaam!" I said engulfing him in a hug 

"Hello, love" He said just as he did the first time I met him.