Pure Bliss

"Oh."

I knew this would happen.

He doesn't want anything to do with you now that he knows how old you really are.

I dropped his hand and began to walk away.

"Hey. Where are you going?" He said as he grabbed my hand.

I turned around to face him.

"I-I figured that you wouldn't want anything to do with me since you know how old I actually am."

"Why wouldn't I want anything to do with you?"

"I'm like four years younger than you." I pointed out.

"Age is just a number." He smiled.

I stared up at him unsure of what to say, so I turned around and began to walk away. This time I didn't mind if he followed me. I wanted him to.

I walked for a few minutes before plopping down on the warm sand. The sun was starting to set, making the sky different colors of yellows and pinks. There was a slight breeze blowing through my long dirty blonde hair.

I was pulled from pure bliss when Harry sat down beside me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked softly.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

I pulled off my RayBans and looked over at him.

"Yes, nothing."

Confusion was apparent on his face.

"To me this is bliss. I don't get to see this everyday. So, while I can, I'm going to escape all the bullshit that's waiting for me back home."

I got up and walked towards the water.

There was something about feeling the waves against my legs and looking in the distance that made me feel.. Okay.

I flinched when I felt two strong yet gentle arms snake around my waist. I spun around to see Harry looking down at me with a look of sadness.

"What, bullshit?" He whispered.

His hands were now caressing the bare skin of my hips.

"I-I.. Nothing."

My gaze shifted downward and I began to play with my fingers.

He doesn't need to know how truly fucked up you are.

He removed one hand from my waist to lift my chin to meet his gaze.

"I won't judge you."

"I can't." I choked out before removing myself from his grasp.

I walked a few feet before collapsing in the sand and burying my face in my hands.

I felt his familiar hands pick me up and place me onto his lap.

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." He whispered in my ear.

I buried my face into his chest and began to cry. I knew he wouldn't be there for me. He couldn't be there for me. He was him, and I was me. To me he was just Harry, but the reality to it all was that he was famous and I was just a 14 year old girl from a small town in Illinois.

I wiped my tears and looked up at him. His eyes contained too many emotions that I couldn't read.

"U-um we should be getting back." I said softly.

He nodded, "Uh.. Yeah, we should."

I pulled myself off of his lap, and began to walk back the way we came.

My once empty mind was now going crazy. The way he spoke to me was soft and slow. His voice was addicting and his eyes were beautiful.

Yeah, too bad you probably won't see him again. I mean come on, why would he want to see you again?

I sighed and picked up my pace. It was getting darker and darker by the second.

In a matter of minutes we were back to where we started.

Aubrey was running around in the sand like a manic while Niall was hot on her tail. He wrapped his hands around her waist, picked her up, and spun her around.

They both looked so happy.

I sighed, and headed towards their car. I leaned against the hood of the car and stared at the water while I waited for the three of them.

There was no doubt that I was going to miss the ocean.

Aubrey snapped her fingers in front of my face freeing me from my thoughts.

"Len, you okay?"

"I.. Uh. Yeah. I'm fine." I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

"You sure?"

I nodded my head.

I knew she wasn't buying it, but she shook it off anyway.

"You girls ready?" Niall asked.

"Yup." Bre said popping the "p".

We all piled into the black SUV, Niall and Harry were in the front seat, and Bre and I were in the backseat.

The three quickly started a conversation while I stared out the window. I didn't have much to say. My thoughts were enough to keep me quiet.

Soon, we pulled into the driveway of Aubrey's grandparents.

I grabbed my stuff and got out of the car as soon as it stopped.

I was almost to the guest house when someone grabbed my waist and spun me around.

I looked up into his familiar eyes.

"I can't leave without saying goodbye."

I flinched at the word.

" I want to see you again, but this was our only day here."

I nodded my head and looked away.

He grabbed my face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.

"I really like you, Lennon." He said softly.

I grabbed his face and brought his lips back to mine.

Our lips moved slowly, and in sync. I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

This was goodbye.

"Don't forget about me." I whispered before turning around and running the rest of the way to the guest house.

I pulled open the door and ran to our room. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I buried my face in the pillows.

Part of me didn't want that to be goodbye, but the other part of me knew there was no way I could ever see him again.

*****Authors note******

How was it?(: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I should start writing more soon!

I love you guysssss.