Four's a Crowd

SYDNEY ADDED CUSSING TOO THIS BOOK AND I DECIDED IT MAKES IT MORE DRAMATIC TO USE A UHM VARIETY OF WORDS! NO HARM NO FOUL! SO YEAHP THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER PG!

Preface

Alisha's POV

 "Stop! That's enough!" Sydney yelled. I could tell she's had it.

"This is ridiculous! What happened? I thought we were friends." I just stood there watching Sydney scream at LeDajah and Leah. 

"But she took the golden ticket! I thought we all agreed that we would SHARE the ticket!" LeDajah said.

"How do you expect us to share a piece of aluminum, or whatever this is made of!" Leah fought back stepping closer to Dajah in fury.

 I finally stepped in.

 "Okay, so maybe four people and one golden ticket, doesn't really match up. But in what way does that mean we should fight about it." I announced crossing my arms. 

 "She's right. Those numbers don't match up, but we're best friends. In no way that should mean this ticket should split us up." Sydney said taking one step closer to me.

 "Okay, then who gets it? Who gets the ticket. What do you expect us to do?" Dajah said fumed that we couldn't come up with a reasonable conclusion.

 It was so silent for the next few seconds, that all we could hear was our breathing and Leah and Daja's fumes coming out of their ears. 

 "SCREW THIS! IT'S MINE!!" Sydney yelled dashing towards Leah and jumping on her attempting to grasp the golden treasure in her hands. They both fought and brawled on the ground.

 "I-t's mine!" Leah said angirly between clenched teeth and moving her arms to push Sydney away. 

 Then all the sudden, LeDajah popped in and sumo flopped on top of Sydney. I breathing in hissing and pulled back whispering "Oooo, that's gotta hurt.." I then turned blank, and turned around walking towards the couch to take a seat. After a few seconds of thinking, I finally whispered to myself,

 "You know what....."

"WHAT THE HELL! GIVE IT! IT'S. MINE."

 While we're brawling, I bet you're wondering why this is all happening. Well, it all started with the contest.

A/N

 Hey! It's Alisha/Steve/Veronica here! I wrote this Preface and I came up with the idea since NOBODY WAS HELPING AT ALL! So here it is c: This story will take place in 4 different POVs, maybe more idk it just depends on where this goes. The 4 POVs are, Alisha, LeDajah, Sydney, and Leah. The cover has bad quality for the faces, but I tried. It took me a while. It's my WORST COVER EVA! Anyways, I'm usually good at making covers. Yes, the faces are cartoon versions of us. In't it coolios? So anyways, LeDajah, Sydney, and Leah, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT edit this Preface or covers or update this story yet until we talk through this okay? And DO NOT vote for your own story, let other people vote for it. GOT IT U GUYS!?! K. Love you all.

~Alisha/Steve/Veronica