Chapter 2

Sydney's P.O.V.

OH MAI FUCKING GAWD!!!! A TRIP TO PARIS?! I'm friggin out man, friggin out...

"CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I grabbed my walet and was about to sprint out the door when Dajah grabbed my arm. You know how in those anime shows, when the person is running really fast in slow motion, then are suddenly jerked back into the air? Then the person falls flat on their butt, or their face. Well, yeah. That's exactly what happened. Instead, it wasn't in slow-mo. I fell on my butt, and hard. "WHAT THE HELL'S CRAP WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Sydney. But, my I ask where you think you're going?" She replied.

"To go get da candy...." I whined.

"Oh, let's all go then!" She said happily. I scoffed. She then turned around. "Leah stop staring at Matthew McConaughey, and get off the freaking computer! Come on!" She yelled up the stairs of her house. You could hear Leah gasp, then come dragging down the stairs.

"Guys! What's sooooo important where I have to stop staring at my soon to be husband?" I grabbed the scrunchie in her hair, and pulled it out.

"First of all, what did I tell you about putting your hair in ponytails? Secondly, WE ARE GOING TO BUY SOME CHOCOLATTE FOR THE CONTEST!" I happily said to her.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's go." She said grabbing her purse and walking out the door. LeDajah and I soon followed. We walked outside to my Mustang California GT. Leah hopped into the backseat, and Dajah got into the passenger seat. I sat down in front of the steering wheel and started the car. I turned around to see wear I was going, as I backed out of the driveway.

"Here we go!" I yelled. I could hear the girls giggling. I let down all the windows. It took about 10 minutes to get to the candy store. It was freaking PACKED! Woah... we all got of the car. We got the usual attention that we get when we are in my awesome ride! *wink* We decided to just wait by the car until the line shortened a little. The the unthinkable happened. My crush and his friends walked up to Dajah, Leah, and I. Oh my gosh.

"Hey Sydney," Oh, the way he said my name! "Is this yours?" He asked smirking, while pointing to my car. I looked over to Leah and Dajah. Jayden's (my crush) friends were flirting with them. I turned back to Jayden. He had suddenly got about an inch away from my face.

"Uh- yeah it's mine." I studdered.

He leaned his head in towards my ear. "Well, you look really cute leaning against it like that..." He seductively purred. HOLY FUCK! He started to stroke my leg. Ummmmm.... I then saw Alisha over his broad shoulder.

"BOOBEAR!!!" I yelled at her, pushing Jayden off me in the process. She turned her head towards my voice.

"SYDYBEAR!" She yelled back. She then looked to my left. "LEELEE, TAY TAY!" We all ran to each other, engulfing each other in a hug, competely forgeting about the boys. Friends were more important.....

A.N. Hey guise!!! :D There was slight change of plans, but Sydney is updating today! Yay! If you didn't notice, this chapter was a little steamier. And I brought boy drama into the story. That's the way I wright my stories, I'm sorry. There was also some more profanity... again I'm sorry. If you don't like the idea just comment, and I'll change it. Okay? I also want to ask, Steve imparticular, is it okay if we are 16-17? Well, dats all I have to say! Got to go guise! I love you all to peices! Bai!