Chapter 3

LeDajah's P.O.V.

After we left the candy shop with three different boxes of candy and twenty dollars worth of chocolate bars, we went to Zaxby's.

Alisha parked in a randpm space, and I grinned creepily.

"Zaxby's!!!" I whisper-shouted. 

We all got out of the vehicle, and we entered the fast-food restaurant.

I smiled as the guy took my order.

He gave me a ticket before I paid for my food.

I got a plastic cup, and I filled it up with some Diet Coke.

I watched my best friends order before we sat down at a small booth in the front of the area.

"I'm so excited!!" I sang. "And I just can't hide it!! Ba-dum!! Ba-da-da!!!!"

"Really, Daja?? Really??" Leah questioned me.

"Don't. Question. The. Awesomeness." I advised her.

Sydney got up when our numbers were called, and she came back with a tray of food.

"When are we opening up the chocolate bars??" Alisha asked while she ate a chicken finger.

 "Yeah. When??" My mouth was stuffed with food.

"We are opening them up when we are in a private place." Sydney answered.

I guess that makes sense. We don't want people horning in on our chocolate.

"Who's eating all of the chocolate??" I asked my friends.

 "We can all eat it!!" Leah replied. Sounds good to me.

"Are we still going by Best Buy??" I questioned them.

"Yeah!! Aren't we going to see new Sims 4 stuff??" Sydney asked

I was the one that got her into Sims games, and I'm very proud of that!!

 "We can go when we're done here!!" Alisha rolled her eyes at our interest in a four generation video game of awesomeness!!!

 I nodded as I dipped a chicken finger into Zax sauce.

Once we were done eating our dinner, we went back to Alisha's car.

 Alisha started the long drive to the nearest Best Buy.

Hello, people!!!! Tay Tay updated today!!! The next chapter will be updated by Leslie, so she'll need to get on that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I know this chapter was uneventful, but I'm not sure what comes next. Therefore this chapter is a filler!!! Goodbye, fellow readers!!!!

Love, peace, and chicken grease!!!

                               Sincerely,

                                Taylor