the boy ??

I suppose that my life was normal but I thought wrong. it all started about 2 weeks ago when I was 17 and my life was 100% normal (as normal as your life is at17) just before my 18 birthday.

I was sat doing my gcse and I dint realise I was singing until I hear the teacher shush me.(I never thought of singing and never had really sang) I look up and saw the teacher stood in front of me and all the kid in the room looking at me witch made me cringe because I dint like people looking at me and being senter of attention. I was a girl that love being ignored and not noticed because I m shy and like being small instead of being big and everybody knowing me. the teacher called my name as he was walking out the classroom so I got up from my test and went out the classroom. he said as I got out the classroom and the shut " Ronnie you have a really good voice and you should go and sing for miss in the music program and join" i look at sir and shouted saying "no im not because my voice is shit and im not going" he look at me and just as I finished he said " you going down there and give this to miss and you get a detention for swearing after school now go" I look at sir and he gave me a mean look so I walked down to the music program. as I got in there miss was sat in her office and I gave her the note that sir told me to give to her. on the note it said this young lady has a good voice and I think she will do really well in the music program. miss look at me a razed and eyebrow she stood up and grabbed my wrist and push me in to a sound booth all that was in there was a mic and some head phones miss said "put the head phones on" so I walk up and put them on she look up at me and ask what music do I like know how I look you would think that I like rock music and stuff like that because I had black jeans and a grey top on with my army boots so I replied saying "I like country music" I look at her and her face had a big smile on it and she said "do you like Dolly Parton" I said smiling at her "yes I love her" and the smile on her face got bigger. she ask if 9 to 5 was all right so I gave her a nod for yes the track started to play and I was so nerves I couldn't sing till I got lost in the music and I started to sing.

tumble out of bed and a stumble in the kitchen pour my self a cup of ambition.

then I heard the door slam shut and I stopped sing I took my head phone off and saw a boy had came in and was stood talking to miss he had from what I could see he had blond hair but it was dyed blond. he had a deep Irish voice from what I could hear when he was talking to miss. when the realised I was in the booth miss said "Ronnie come out and meet Niall" the moment miss said my name Niall's eye shined as I came out the booth I look at Niall he had blue eyes and dyed blond hair and when he smiled he had braces they look cinder cute his blue eyes look like mine the same shade od blue and his hair was dyed the same blond and mine and his braces was white and my braces were white too it was weird. miss introduced us and she said "Niall this is Ronnie and Ronnie this is Niall" I said to Niall "hi" and he replied saying "hi" miss said do you want to hear your tack back so I nodded for a yes and she put it on. I look at Niall and he face dropped and he look at me en said "is that you on there" so I nodded and he said "wow your voice is amazing" miss said "yes you really are" Niall kept on looking at me so I just came out with "why do you keep looking at me" so he smiled and said "because you Irish" so I nodded and said "yep from my mothers side" he look at e and gave me a big smile. miss said "this singing is the best singing I have heard in a long time" I look at her then Niall and he nodded his head so I said "you really think that I m that good " and before miss could move her lip Niall said " hell yes you are your a mazing I have no clue how you have kept then voice hidden for this long" I look at him and smiled the miss look at Niall and gave him a look witch made me laugh miss then said " when school finish come back hear so we can talk about you coming to join us here once miss had finish saying that Niall look at me and said " if you don't come back I will come and find you and bring you hear myself" then the started to chuckle so I look at him and said " I will" then I got up and walk out the room just before the door shut I could hear Niall singing and jumping witch made my chuckle. as I got back to class I went to my seat the sir shouted me to his table so I went to him he said "what did she say" so I said "miss told me to go back after school has finished" sir said "ok and you don't need to come to that detection tonight" so I smiled and walk back to my seat.

as I sat down I look at the clock and I still had one hour before school had finished I couldn't stop thinking of Niall and how are hair braces and eye wear the same. his voice was so deep and cute he look really nice and he makes my heart skip a beat when I think of him. before I knew an hour had past and it was time to go so at the bell went I got up and walked out my head was saying go home cozz I m a shit singer and my heart was saying go because I might not be that bad and I want to get to know Niall a bit better. so my heart ruled my head and I went to the music program and Niall and miss was still in the booth. as I walked in miss stop talking to Niall and said "Ronnie I would like you to come join the music program and sing" Niall just would not stop looking at me I said " so you really think im good enough to come in hear" and before miss could say anything Niall said "yess you are amazing and better then anyone I have hear before" miss nodded agreeing to what Niall said so I said "ok ill give it a try" just as I finish Niall gave me a hug witch made blood rush to my cheeks. then miss said ok ill see you in the morning so I nodded and walk out and went home I got in and my mum and dad was arguing like normal so I went up stars and went in my room and put some dolly Parton on and lied on my bed thinking of what to do tomorrow and how Niall looks and how cute and sweet he is I felt my eyes getting tied and I fell asleep.

please comment if want update and please vote..................... ok please say if u want more plezzzz iv got another chapter I will update sooonnnn :)