suprise place part 2

~*~ A/N hey sorry it took so long just started a new school and its mad crazy but it will be every weekend i update and maybe sometimes in the week so yeah sorry don't hate and love you all my crazy mofos enjoy the book thank to every one you know may read :)

~G

~*~ 

Ronnie' PVO

i started to wake up and the bed was empty that odd cause niall loves his sleep i sat up and look around and all the others have gone too i jumped down and looked around but nothing wait nothing no sound that's odd even the bus is off i walked to the front and there was no driver i looked out the door to see a table and harry looking out across the sea what the fuck the sea i started to feel really sick and odd i felt two warm arms rap around me which made me feel a bit better o shit it coming i got out of nail's grasp and ran for the bathroom i could hear niall running behind me. i got in just in time i locked the door i feel a bit better know but still bad i looked up from the sink and i was white as a ghost i feel really bad niall was still banning on the door untill it stopped i opened the door and the room started to spin the last thing i remember is falling and someone catching me.

Niall's PVO

i got up this morning and left Ronnie to sleep i jumped down and woke the boys up and the girls Louis and Eleanor sleep oddly. i went to the kitchen wile the boys were getting up im gonna make Ronnie some pancakes she gonna love this i got it all ready and out side on the deck and the boys were off doing there own thing. finely Ronnie came out i got her in to a hug from behind and for some what reason she got out and ran for the bathroom i ran for her i kept banning on the door untill she answered she opened the door and i think she saw a ghost she was that white "o my god Ronnie" was all i could say before she fell forwarded in to my arms. shit i pick her and took her back to the bed what is wrong with her "im gonna looses her" was all i could think i let a tear slip from my eye the boys came to see what happened but i got mad and told them to go away and leave me alone. ive been sat for 3 hours know not moving from her side and not wanting too. i hope you will be alright please be alright. after another hour past Ronnie started to come around i still sat there with tears falling from my eyes i though she was gonna die or something really bad.

Ronnie's PVO

as i started to wake i found my self in my bed with niall sat next to me what the hell. all's i remember is waking up us being on a boat and then feeling really sick i moved so i could see niall's face he had tears falling from his eye's why was he crying what happened

"why are you crying" i mumbled trying to get his attention. niall grabbed my head and gave it a little squish

"i though you was going to d-" i cut him off by giving him a much needed kiss i couldn't bare to think that he thought that i was going to go. we pulled out the kiss and just rested are foreheads together.

"what is wrong with you" niall said letting a couple more tears fall as i caught them with my thumb

"im just sea sick i cart stand boats" i replied giving him another peck on the lips. i feel like shit how long left do i have on the floating raft.

"i'll go ask to see how long we got left "niall said getting up wow it like he read my mined.

"we got about an hour left"he said coming back to the bed. right this is the time to ask him

"niall where are we going" i asked looking straight in the eye

"we are going to Ireland for a bit about a day then got to America" he signed laying on the bed next to me