8. Don't leave me Harry

Chapter 8. Liam

                         I pulled into Harry's drive way. "You know you don't actually have to tell her. Just i'll tell her I been doing fine and then we go back to your place and cuddle for a bit" Harry sighed. "You're just scared to lie to your mum because I didn't even help you" I laughed. "Maybe.. Wait. No" Harry blushed. "You know i'm right." "It's not fault you didn't help me" Harry smirked. "Yes it is! It's your fault you said yes" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Well.. You're hot. What can I say?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows which forced me to laugh. Harry smiled at me and shook his head. "Your mum is gonna think were crazy for sitting out here for 5 minutes.." I said. "Then i'll tell her I love my Li Bear and she'll understand" Harry smiled. "What world are you on" I laughed. "My world" Harry nodded. "Well in my world i'm in jail if that happened" I said. "Yeah, Yeah.. I know" Harry pouted. I unbuckled and grabbed Harry's bag from the back. "Liam" Harry wined. I gave him a look. "Well I can carry my own bag. Mr Payne" Harry sighed. "Nope. I wanna carry it" I laughed. "You're such a butt" Harry pouted and walked to the door. He opened it for me and smirked. "You cheeky butt" I laughed. Harry laughed and took his bag from me. I pouted at him.

                         But then Harry's mum walked up to me and Harry. "Mr Payne" she smiled. "Hello" I smiled back. Harry's dad, well I guess his dad, walked out into the kitchen also. "Dad" Harry cheered and hugged his dad. Aww.. Cute. I guess he hasn't seen his dad in forever.. Or a while. I don't know. "Hey Harry" he laughed. Harry walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch next to his sister. Gemma. "So Mr Payne. How has Harry been" Harry's mum asked. "He's great. He's been getting better grades then last year so it all worked out" I laughed. I looked over at Harry and he was making kissy faces at me. I tried so hard not to blush.. I looked back up and saw Harry smiling at me. He was trying not to laugh. "Well that's great" Harry's dad said which forced me to take my eyes off Harry. "Yep. Is Harry gonna keep going? Or do you think he can do it by himself" I asked. I didn't wanna ask that but I have to.. It's schools rules. Every time you meet the parents you have to ask them if they want their child to keep getting help. "Uh. Harry what do you think?" "I think I should stay with Mr Payne. He's been helping me a lot so yeah" Harry smiled at me. "Alright. So i'll see you next month then Mr Payne" Harry mum smiled. "I'll walk him out" Harry jumped up.

                         "Keep your dick in your pants" Gemma said to him. Harry pushed her off the chair she was sitting on and ran outside. "It was nice seeing you" I smiled at Harry's parents before walking away. "Told you she's annoying" Harry laughed as he closed the door behind me. "She was just kidding with you dope" I laughed. Harry shrugged and we made it to my car. Harry pecked my lips before I got in the car. "Bye Liam" Harry smiled. "Bye Curly" I laughed and started to car and left.

-*-

                             When I got home I noticed the door was unlocked.. I locked it this morning.. "Welcome home" I heard Niall say. "Why are you here?" "Well that's a nice way to say hi" Niall growled. "Well it takes you 8-9 hours to get here.. Where's Josh? I thought you were in Ireland with him.." I sighed and jumped on the couch. "I don't care.. I got bored because Josh went on a trip with Ben for a week so I came here.. Only for 2 days. I gotta pick Josh up in 2 days" Niall explained. "My parents are coming over today so don't make a mess" I said. "Moi? I would never make a mess" Niall said in a French accent. I looked at him and pots and pans started to fall. "I'll clean that" Niall said. I laughed and shook my head.

                           "So how's you and this Harry kid" Niall asked as he put the pots and pans back away. "Great. We been dating for 2 months now.. But he's still dating that Zayn kid I told you about" I sighed. "So Harry is cheating on you?" "No, Harry is cheating on Zayn. He doesn't want to be with Zayn. But he's scared to break up with him. Zayn is like a bad boy I guess and so yeah" I explained the best way I could.