Chapter Eight

Well let me tell ya this you can be my weirdos for free! Chapter Eight, Love you guys.

Everyone stared at me as I walked into work the week following trail, it was insane. I kept getting looks of disgust and glares, when I finally decided to just have lunch in the bathroom i kept hearing the nasty comments.

"She has no right to work here."

"She is a disgusting pedophile"

I cross my arms over my chest and scurry to my office.

*
I deal with clients until lunch and then I hear a knock on my door.

"C'm in" I say typing something into the computer before glancing up to see my boss, Mr. Payne at the office, Liam when I see him in public.

"Leigh-Anne, can we talk?"

"Uh-huh" I nod gesturing for him to sit.

"Well, see, the thing is, uh, there're a bunch of coworkers who've complained that you shouldn't be working here." he says, beating around the bush.

"So?" I say, narrowing my eyes in a glare.

"So..."

"You're gonna fire me? Really Liam? One of your best, you're gonna fire?" I say feeling my blood pressure rise.

"Leigh-Anne, you have to understand-" he tries.

"Am I some kind of pervert now, Liam, this isn't a fetish, this is love. I don't have feelings for young children, if Louis were my age I'd still love him." I try to explain.

"I'm sorry Leigh-Anne, but it has already been decided." he says.

I start to grab all of my stuff and throw it into a box. Once I am done I pick up my cup full of hot coffee, casually open it, dump it over Liam's head, and the cup down on him. "Choke on it mother fucker." I say before grabbing my stuff and exiting.

So we got us some sassy Leigh. Anyway, another chapter has come and gone, hoped you like, until next time my weirdos.

~Hannahxx