Chapter Twelve

Hey my weirdos...so I have come to the conclusion that I will not be writing the series in the boys POVS like I originally said. However if there is anyone who would like to do that just inbox me. I have a few criteria other than that it should be good to go. There will be a grand epilogue though, basically ages birthdays and such. The next thing I am going to write is a Jerrie trilogy, I'm gonna try to do at least 30 chapters in those books not including Authors Notes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, oh and by the way...FOUR MORE CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE!

"What the fuck do you mean you aren't dead?" Louis barks.

"Long story actually. Your mum is pissed about Leigh-Anne not getting charged because that means she no longer has control. Well, she knew that if something happened to someone close to Louis that would put a wedge in you guys' relationship. So, she sent me on a wild goose chase, this guy captured me and held me hostage. I finally got out of there and heard that you all thought I was dead. Obviously I went to see my baby first-" He says, implying to Jade and smiling like an idiot. "and now, here I stand, my next step is the authorities I know. So, yeah, I'll just go call them." Harry gets done explaining and exits the room.

At this point I am a teary mess, I begin to storm away but I feel Louis pulling me into him. I won't let him though.

"Leigh what's wrong?"

"Everyone thinks I'm a bad person. That I have a weird fetish for children. Do you know how sickening that is?! I have a son! I don't love you because you're a teenager and it's my fetish. I love you for you. But their dumbasses can't see that." I spill.

"Sugar, no." He pulls me in holding me tightly. I cry into him.

"I wish we weren't forbidden." I say, sniffling.

"Me too baby," he coos, "Me too."

Boom!!!!! So...another chapter has come and gone.

~Hannahxx