Chapter Ten

Do you know what time it is? It's COUNTDOWN TIMEE! So SIX MORE CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE AND FORBIDDEN WILL BE DONE AND IT'LL BE TIME FOR I AM NOT ASHAMED OF LOVING HER. I DON'T KNOW IF I AM EMOTIONALLY READY FOR THIS! Anyway I would like to dedicate this chapter to BrittanyEckels for being so faithful to my story. And now, without further adieu...Chapter Ten.

"Sairah?" I look at her cocking my head.

"Yes it's me Leigh." she smiles. I run over to her hugging her tightly.

"How old are you now?" I ask rubbing her back.

"33, and you?"

"28."

"And this one, he's yours?" Sairah asks geaturing to Louis.

"Yep" I say smiling.

"Well, don't be disappointed I'm not the only surprise for today." she says and I cock an eyebrow at her. She smirks.

"Mummy!" I hear from behind me. I spin around and see Cynthia, Timothy, and Mara.

"Oh my goodness." I say running over to my babies and scooping them into my arms kissing on them and loving them with all I had.

"Too bad we're not the last supize" Timothy says. He points behind me and I turn around seeing Louis on his knee with a little box.

"Leigh-Anne Pinnock, yes, we were forbidden, but we fought away all odds and now we're unstoppable, marry me." he spills.

"Mawy ah daddy!" Mara says.

I nod and smile. "Ok." Louis slides the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"Oh, and there's one more surprise." he whispers.

"Greif, Louis, I don't know if I can take anymore."

"Just bare with me, this house...is ours. Dani moved in with Jesy." he says, I smile.

"Everything is falling into place." Just then Jade bursts in. Tears staining her face.

"Louis, H-H-Harry's d-dead." My heart drops to the floor as I see Louis break apart in front of me.

Well, you can all start the mob now, this wasn't my plan from the beginning, but I do have a plan.

~Hannahxx