Introduction

Authors Note: Hi guys! This is my first story EVER so this chapter will be short, I'm still trying it out. I'm super excited. I have a bunch of ideas to share. This story (Swindle 2 - Las Vegas Adventure) is a sequel to Nickelodeon's new movie, Swindle.

This will be something like a continuation. I recommend you watch the movie first so you understand what's going on in this story. Anyways, enough of my jibber jabber.. Let's get to the story! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Amanda's POV:

Hi, I'm Amanda. In case you didn't know I'm the second prettiest girl in school. Yup, I'm a cheerleader.

I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas. It's been a dream of mine.

I looked at the clock. 6 A.M!? You've GOT to be kidding me. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "Today's going to be a good day!". I keep reciting it in my head. I suddenly remember I have cheer practice today, oh my..

"MOM!?" I scream as I walk down the hallway in my pajamas..

I stop dead in my tracks to find a note on her bedroom door. "Good morning sweetie! I've gone out with your father to get some groceries-". This early? I mumble. I continue reading. "I know it's early in the morning, and you're probably wondering why we chose to go out so early but it's because we have allot to do later tonight.".

"I washed your cheerleader uniform it's-" as I read that line I rush into the laundry room.

I search everywhere until I find it. I sniff it, "ah. Fresh uniform smell. I love it!" I run into my room to get changed into it.

After I'm done changing, I go to the kitchen, where we have a long mirror. I look at myself in my uniform and start whispering the cheer. Practicing & practicing. I then walk away and look at the clock above me. "7:38 am!?" I scream.

I run around the house picking up all my bags.

I rush out of the house and run down the sidewalk.

"Amanda?" I hear someone say from behind.

I slowly turn around to see who is standing before me.