Love Fails

Author's Note: I don't have much to say, haha. Hope you're enjoying the chapters so far. This will probably be the last SHORT one. The next chapters will be way longer. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------

I start shaking with misbelief that the tall brown haired goofball made me loose my balance. I NEVER loose my balance! This is so unreal that I did! It hasn't been years since this happened, and the cause was I was still training.

Griffin stares at me as I slowly look down and stay quiet. "Are you sure you're ok-ay?" he asks.

I try to reply but it comes out as jiberish.

I think; what is going on with me? Do I ..... Like Griffin? No. I can't. Could I?

I start shaking my head back & forth. Griffin stops me.

Amanda! Look at me. He used his hand to bring up my chin. I made eye contact with him. We both started to lean in, but just before we could kiss Ben runs in looking for Griffin.

"GRIFFIN!" he runs up to him.

I watch them talk, meanwhile I'm still thinking about how me & Griffin almost kissed. I start to break down. I grab my bags & run out of the gym passing Ben & Griffin.

I ran down the halls & then out the door leaving students watching the video that some girl took of us almost kissing. They laugh, and laugh & laugh that I almost kissed a nerd.