Chapter One

"Luce!! Let's go on this job!!" Natsu said while showing me a paper. I grabbed it from him and read it.

Help! Monsters are attacking our city!!! They are larger than our houses and they appear when the sun is setting.

Reward: 200,000 jewels

"And the reward's kinda big!"

"Yeah! I can pay for my rent!" I smiled. Natsu smiled also. That made me blush.

Gray went near us as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Aheemmm.. Why is Lucy blushing, Natsu..?" He teased.

"Go away, ice princess!"

"Oh, you're starting again, flamebrain!"

"You know that, ice princess!"

Gray removed his arms from me, they were about to attack each other but..

"Hhmmmmm.." We looked at Erza who was glaring.

"W-We're j-joking, Ma'am!" They both stuttered as their arms are on their shoulders. I giggled.

"What was the job you're talking about, Natsu?" Erza asked, I handed her the paper.

"Let's go, Team Natsu!" Then she grabbed my arm as the two followed.

"W-Wait! Lucy-san! Erza-san! Can Carla and I come too?" Wendy followed us.

"Oh, sure! Let's go!" Erza smiled at her as we went in the train.

I'm sitting beside the window, then Natsu on my right, and on his side is Happy.

Gray's across me, who's also beside the window, with Erza beside him, and Wendy beside Erza. While Carla is on Wendy's lap.

(Haha, gets ba? xD)

Happy | Natsu | Me

Wendy | Erza | Gray

"Ppffttt.." Gray shut his mouth. Why? Because Natsu and Wendy's faces turned green.

"W-Wendy... T-Troia.." Natsu stuttered.

"I.. I.. C-Can't, N-Natsu-san.."

"Want me to knock you out?" Erza volunteered as the two shook their heads.

"I have something to help you two," I said as I brought put the capsules I made.

I gave Wendy one. Then at Natsu also. "I made that. I learned from one of the books I read," I said.

"Just ate it directly. I think it'll last an hour," I continued.

"Are you sure, L-Luce..?" Natsu asked. "Would I give you bad things?" He quickly shook his head.

"Then, go eat!"

He nervously ate it then shouted, "Wooohoooo!!!"

Wendy ate it too and shouted, "Wooohoooo!!!"

"Thanks, Lucy-san,"

Wendy said. "Anytime," I said.

I looked at Natsu to see him staring at me. Then he hugged me. "Thank you, Luce," he whispered.

I blushed as they said, "Ayiiiieeee!!"

Natsu pulled away blushing also.

"They liiiiiikkeeee each other!!"

"Shut up, stupid cat!" I said as we sat up properly. Then I drifted off to dreamland.

•~•~•

"Natshu!! Lushee!! We're almost there!! Wake up!!" I felt someone shaking me. I yawned as I lifted my head up from Natsu's shoulder-----Natsu's what?!?!

I looked at Natsu to see him sitting up straight, with a tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Okayyy!! Passengers for Shirotsume Town!!" Someone shouted as we went outside and left the train.

We went to the mayor's mansion.

"Fairy Tail! Thank you for coming! Please have a seat first. It's still three hours from sunset.." The mayor said and let us in.

He gave us a big room that consists of four beds. I quickly went into one, and so as Gray, Wendy and Erza.

Awwww... Poor Natsu..

Charle is in Wendy's bed and Happy is in my bed.

"What?! Where am I gonna sleep?! 😡"

"You're sleeping on the floor, flamebrain! Hahaha! 😂" Gray laughed. As we all joined.

"Hmph 😤!" He said and sat on the floor.

I laid in my bed and quickly slept.

Hhmmm.. I'm really tired..

*-*-*-*-*-*

-Princess

(4-21-16)
#11:30am