Chapter Eleven

"Okay. Lucy, concentrate."

I closed my eyes then concentrated. Its been three months since I left the guild. I wonder how they're doing.

"Ice make: Floor!" I shouted as the floor went ice. And yeah, I'm learning Gray's magic.

"Good job, Lucy." My mother clapped. Then went into fighting position. "Let's test you. Ice make: Arrows!"

I quickly said, "Ice make: Shield!" Then the arrows broke. "Ice make: Hammer!" Mom chanted.

"Ice make: Clone!"

I said as I went off to another position, leaving another me in ice, "Ice make: Cannon!" I quickly shouted.

"Ice make: Block!" But, Mom's too late so it hit her then she fell to the ground. She stood up then suddenly, her bruises are gone.

"You're great." She smiled. "Thanks Mom. So, what's next?" I smirked.

"You're really fast at learning, Lucy."

-------------

Natsu's POV

It's been three months since Lisanna came back from Edolas.

We've been going on jobs almost every day! Ofcourse with Team Natsu.

"AHEM!" We all looked at the stage to see Gramps. "Haven't you guys noticed someone isn't here?" He asked, we all looked at each other then shrugged our shoulders.

He shook his head then looked down. The guild fell silent. We then heard Happy whispered,

"Wait.. Where is Lushee?"

I froze. I mean we. We all did. Well, of course except for Lisanna. "Um, who's Lushee?" She asked us.

"Natsu's bestfriend.. She's on the team Natsu also.." Happy whispered.

"W-Where.. Where is she..?" I whispered. The guild is still silent. Master sighed, "They need to know the truth.." He whispered but us dragon slayers heard it.

"What truth?" All of us dragon slayers asked, even Laxus.

"She left the guild three months ago--,"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah."

"WHY?!"

"I don't know."

We all fell silent again. We then looked at Master who's looking at his feet.

Makarov's POV

I looked down at my feet. 'Just leave them be..' I remembered what Lucy told me.

"You don't know..? L-Luce isn't gonna leave like that! I can't let that happen! I'm gonna find her!" Natsu shouted running towards the guild doors.

"ME TOO!" All of Lucy's close friend here said, walking to the doors. I heard them grouping themselves. I sighed then sat at my usual place at the bar.

"I know Lucy has a reason."

I looked back to see Mira. She's wiping some plates. I can tell her.

"Come." I said as I walked to my office with her following behind me. We sat on the chair.

"I.. Uh.." I started the coughed.

"Lucy.. Um.. Will be training.."

Mira nodded and asked, "Why?"

"Her Mom is--,"

"HER MOM?! She said her mom died when she was little?"

"Yeah. But Lucy told me she's alive and her Mom's gonna train her. It's because her Mom saw the future and um.. Lucy.. Is dead.."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Mira panicked.

"Yeah. It's about Lucy sacrificing, because there's this dark mage, that she needs to defeat. And she wants to protect the guild so.."

"Protect the guild?"

"Yes.. I need to tell you something Mira. When a request came that is asking for Lucy specifically, give it to me immediately, okay?"

She nodded and aked, "It's a secret right?" I nodded.

"The request will be delivered here, so we know that if they didn't find Lucy, who's going to defeat the mage? I think Lucy's magic is the only one who can defeat that. That's why they are gonna ask for her. And please Mira, can you search about dark magics and what can defeat them? The only person who I told to is you. It's a secret okay?"

"A secret, Master."

-------------------

Yayy!! I've published again!
Thanks for reading!

-chix_girl
(6-23-16)
#11:59pm