Brothers caused Trouble

My 2nd oldest brother Ryan ⬆

Daquan Pov

While Octavia was upstairs in the guest room settling in I went to the kitchen to drink water. As I walk in my phone starts to ring I take it out of my pocket and look at the phone screen seeing who's calling as my eyes locked with the screan I immediately answered " Hello Daquan speaking "
I said " D it's Shawn get your ass back here we have a problem" he said " OK I will but I'm gonna be a bit late" I said "Aight". Few minutes later Octavia walked in "hey you OK you seem stressed about something" she said "what ah yeah I'm OK but today we can't hang I said to her hopping she won't beat the crap out of me and also not getting mad at me. " Why" she said simply "well because I gotta leave to go to work , but until I get back we will have our convo about what I wanted to tell you before. " OK then im going to explore Vegas while your gone wroking" she said. Thinking maybe I should ask her if she wants to tag along with me to my work im sure she would make good friends with the guys at the work maybe not all of them though " or you could tag along with me to my work if you want , So that you know you don't have to be lonely exploring Vegas on your own I said to her. She looked at me with a blank face basically when she has a blank face that means she's thinking about it or she's thinking about something els " Fine I guess" was all she said and before you know it we were off going to my work place.

Octavia Pov
Finally we reached I think Q work place because when you look out the window you can see a tall buillding covered in glass windows and doors. When you walk by you could see your reflection perfectly like you do in Mirrors. Q got out the car saying that we should go. Entering the Unknown building not sure if it is scary or dangerous but of course any place in Vegas is not safe unless you think a bar is safe. Looking around it seems as if this place is a Casino because the people wearing uniforms and chips passed around play cards that says Casino on it I'm guessing this is were you gamble. Wonder why Q works here. Walking to an elevator I guess we're going up , on the way a man about 20 is approaching us. " Shawn and the others are in the Conference room waiting for you" the man said " OK thanks" was all Q said and he left.
"Should it be even be here , or should I even ask why you work in a Casino" I asked him. He stopped walking and looked at me " there's nothing wrong if your here , and plus it's not really a Casino that's what I wanted to talk to you about. " No more questions for now we gotta get to the Conference Room.

Daquan Pov

Entering the Conference room with tavia behind me. As soon as tavia walked in the guys were checking her out , But tavia only had a blank face on while looking straight into the guys eyes. "Ok let's get down to business but first who's your friend there D" shawn said. ''Well guys this is my bestfriend Octavia" I was going to continue but Octavia continued " Names Octavia and I don't really like people when they look at me when they don't listen to what I say about not likeing the things there doing then I'll rip there throat out because that's me" then she just went and sat in one of the chairs while Shawn was very impressed but the guys were a bit scared I guess I can't blame them. I just went to sit next to tavia. " OK so the reason why were having this conference is because there is a problem" shawn said and pulled up a picture on the overhead screen "everybody take a good look at the screen focause on there faces because they are stronger and more dangerous then a mafia. When I looked at the screen I saw Octavia brothers and was going to speak but tavia beat me to it "what in Hell do you want with my brothers" she said to Shawn and he was a bit surprise "those three guys are your brother well now that I look at it you all do look alike" he said " ask the damn question " tavia said angry now. I touched her shoulder so that she doesn't jump shawn anytime soon." Well miss those guys stole something of mine and I would like it back" he said " I know my brothers and they don't steal things " she said " oh but they did " he said " No they didn't they probably earned it like they always do when they work as a team when they want something they will get it" she said " now that I think about it yes they did earned it in a bet but a bet that was mad by my father not me , If I new he would be on something that is mine then I would've known better but the point here is that the stole it because what my dad bet on was taken from me without any warning" he said. " I prove my point they didn't steal it they did earned it from your dad and not you , what a dad you have there" she said " what's your point" he said " well I could make this easier for you guys" she said " what's your plane" he said " well tell me first what I need to get and I will get it" she said " do you even know we're your brothers are even " one of the guys said "yes I do why " she said " but I mean how" one guy said " well I have eyes and ears everywhere".

Octavia pov

"So do you have a picture of this item" I said to I think his name is Shawn "yes a matter of fact I do have a picture" he said "well let's see it then" he took out his suite case from underneath the table and uncliped it and open it to take out a peace of paper that had a picture on it. Shawn slides the picture to me. I take the paper and glance at it when I looked i just saw a black box in the middle of the paper " I'm confused why do u want a black box back" I said " because there is something expensive inside that belongs to me" was all he said so then I took the paper and walked out without another word.