chapter 1- Octavia

Octavia - Pov

Every time I sleep I get these dreams half of them would be about my parents dying or my brothers getting killed by Michael one of the most fear gang leader. I'm Octavia and I like to play any kind of sports because I'm basically good at anything also did I mention that I am half Mexican but I don't really speak the language my parents died when I was 7. My brothers are always on the run looking for me everytime I make trouble or did something illegal. The only people that understands my life is my brothers , Andrea , Daquan but Q for short. Andrea is my Only Girl Best friend for life I love her to much to let her go I trust her with all my heart and she's not like the other girls in the world. Daquan ( for short Q) is also my other best friend for life except he's a guy he's chill ,funny , sexy then the other dudes I ever seen he's also loyal and trustworthy he might look tough on the outside but in the inside he's a dork and goofy but I would never date my bestfriend. Me Andrea and Q grew up together sense we were born. I guess that's why I trust them so much because they have been there for me for my bad times and good times other then my brothers I love them till the day I die. Right now I'm on my motorcycle going to Vegas because I got a text from Q telling me that I should go meet him for his birthday party. I have a great birthday present for him I just hope he likes it.

I wouldn't really say that I'm a dangerous person to be around with only if you don't annoy the Fuck out of me then your good unless your doing something els that I can't stand then your in great danger. People basically knows me from clubs to the jail to the gym to the ring everywhere I went having an advanture of my own. I've been busy training myself fighting with dangerous people who got me into much bigger problems but I handled it myself because I made sure to train myself hard so that when I find the basterd who killed my parents I will kill that mother fucker. Anyways I made good money by fighting in the ring and other places in the world. If I hade a problem I would contact somebody and they would get the job done
For me. Let's just say that I might have a whole army working for me but there not in the army. It's a long story.

Stopping by a gas station to get gas and also to ask how far is Vegas's from here it shouldn't take long I hope. Walking in the gas station making the bell ring at the top of the door saying that someone walked in the store. Walking over to the front desk I see a a guy almost 25 "hello miss how may I help u today" the guy said " ah well here's the money for gas and ah how far is Vegas from here do you know" " ah yes your not far from Vegas just a couple miles up ahead and you should reach your destiny" " Oh thank you sir"
" No problem miss " I went to my motorbike and kept on going.

................... Few hours later I have entered Vegas and right know I feel so tired I gotta find a motel to stay in for the night and in the morning I will go to Daquan house and supprise him. Finally getting in the room going in and into a room lying on the bed feeling my eyes closing. Let's just say I was out like a light.