In Vegas

Octavia Pov

As I was starting to wake up the first thing that hit me was a siren going on thinking that something caught on fire maybe. Quickly getting out of bed feeling Alittle dizzy because I got out of bed so fast but then I looked around to see nothing on fire but then it got heated in the room but the fire alarm still going I was going to open the window when someone basically banged on my door saying I need to open the door and go outside. Ran towards to the door to open it to see 3 means in suite wearing fire fighter outfits "Miss would you please grab your things and go outside quickly there is a fire on the other side of the building you have time to grab your things and get out" the man in the front of the other two firefighter said " OK" was all I said and rush to get my bag of cloths and my phone and money because that's basically all I brought. Leaving out the building alot of people were there quickly scanning the people in front to see the guy that checked me in saying to him that in checking out just in case they were looking for me.

Grabing my keys from my pocket and starting it and decided to go to Q house and take a shower sense I didn't take one last night cuz I was to tired. Soon I found his address checked to see if it was right and yup it definitely was. In front of me was a mansion I wasn't surprised by how it looked because I've seen a mansion alot of time when I was exploring the world. Ringing The front door bell waiting for someone to open it but nobody did so I thought to come back latter I was about to walk away when someone opened the door I didn't get to turned around because someone jumped on my back causing both of us to fall to the ground. Looking behind me to see Daquan and was already annoyed but not in a bad way I guess " get the Fuck of me Daquan " I said " Damn what crawled up your ass" he said I looked at him with the do u really wanna know look so then he said " Anyways I didn't think u would come so early for my birthday and plus it's been years sense I've seen you and I missed you". I stared at him checking him out and let me be honest he has turned young to very grown sexy man he was very well built sense the time I last saw him. "Aheem tavia can you stop checking me out and focused " sorry it's just so hard seeing you all grown up" giving him a warm hug then a punch on the shoulder "can we go in now I need to take a shower and then we can hang. " yeah let's go I'll show u to the guest Room that will suite you " walking in the mansion and up the stairs he showed me to the guest room told me to get settled and when I'm done I have to go back downstairs so that he could explain some things first and then we would have our hang out.