Chapter 1

Here I am. Laying in bed looking through a twitter profile of someone who the odds of me meeting are impossible. Average social life: 4thousand followers, 200 following. Over 500 tweets, and a total of 35 with a picture attached.

Now lets not get too ahead, you're thinking I'm weird? Well...I think I'm normal sometimes...nah! I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. I probably sound like a creep... It's just I'm "viewing" a fans account.... More like my daily routine. So let me explain... One day I was looking through my twitter and I saw this girl, a flawless girl...one like you've never seen before, and she was so breath taking, I was intrigued. I wanted, no-I needed to know more about her! I went on her twitter, looked around, gathered some information about her. Just graduated high school, 17-going to be 18 this July. From Louisiana, A states gal, I like that.

As I continue to look I see I have a notification informing she has a new tweet:

@Summer_4ever : just uploaded a new video, y'all should check it out! Xx

She then tweeted the link...my curiosity ran wiled. I clicked the link being led to a video of of her on YouTube.

In the video it was just her in her room I'm guessing the caption was "Ask Summer" . I pressed play to hear for the first time her angelic voice.

"Hey guys I've been receiving so many requests for an ask summer so here you have it!" She giggled and made this adorable little smile

"On to business" she smirked and put on fake powder pink glasses. Her long nails held the paper tightly as she went along with her "act"

"Maydaykay wants to know: who or what inspired you to take up music?" She read

Wait?! She plays music?

"Well it's been something I've always loved since I could talk...and believe me when I say ,I wasn't always good. My parents took me to a festival and they had all kinds of music played and I loved it! Most kids wanted to go on the rides but not me, I wanted to stay listening to music and singing, sing badly, but singing" she smiled

"Cococookie asks: I watch all your videos and love them all. Would you ever colab. With other artists?"

"Well it would all depend on it: the song, the artists, and how well it all mixed...but I would honestly enjoy working with someone" she smiled

More questions were asked and before I knew it, the video was over. I went on her channel page to see, at least a hundred or so videos: her singing, her live performances, music videos.

She's an artist, a dancer, and a singer. She's amazing!

I've been notified on my phone that she just had a resent tweet

@Summer_4ever: really liked the idea of colabing with someone :P

My heart raced so fast, to fast... Before I could comprehend I created a private chat with her and I.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Hi, Love! Just watched your video and have to say your brilliant, I'm a big fan!

Soon she responded

@Summer_4ever: awww, thank you! I'm a directioner too so you have no idea how much I'm fangirling right now

@Louis_Tomlinson: I think that's adorable! By the way, you have such a pretty voice, it fits because your such a pretty girl ;)

She's a fan? Oh my gosh! She likes me, I mean us, the band.

@Summer_4ever: you really think I have a good voice?