Chapter 11

I wake up to the commotion of Louis yelling and someone else yelling too...

"Louis, what's going on?" I walked out of our room

"This is her? A kid? Are you so desperate and blind you're cradle robbing?!" The brunette reacted

"Excuse me, not to sound rude, but I don't know you... Louis, who's this?" I ask in confusion

"I'm Eleanor, the best girlfriend Louis ever had" she rolled her eyes

"Oh! You look so different from the pictures I've seen!" I remember

"Yeah, that's because once Louis broke up with me all the designer clothes, hair and make up teams vanished!" she yelled at him

"You became a different person, and not one I could tolerate" he yelled

"So, let me get this right... she changed, you dumped her, now she's here to fight with you?" I scratched my head awkwardly

"Look, why don't you go play with your barbies in the playpen somewhere else, while the adults have a chat" she pushed me

"Leave her alone!" Louis yelled

"Louis, I'm fine." I huff

"All I need to know is there anything in this all to do with me?" I cross my arms

"Yes, this has everything to do with you!" Eleanor shouted

"Okay, what?" I shrug

"He's dating you, talk about a major downgrade" she sneared

"You are so right! I don't have your sophistication nor class, I'm younger than you, we are complete opposites look-wise, and different in everyway... maybe that's why Louis dated me, he never wanted anything like you, again." I softly smiled

"You took a plane from England all the way to Florida just to try to infuriate someone who isn't easily bothered...only making yourself look like a fool... Why don't you put yourself out of more humiliation by leaving?" I walk her to the door

"Serious, drama at eight-thirty in the morning? That's pathetic" I close the door in her face

"Louis!" I heard her whine.

"How did she even get past the gates?" I asked Louis.

"She probably climbed them..." He looked frightened.

"I can hear you!" She shouts.

"I'm calling the cops!" I whisper.

"No, don't!" he grabbed my arm.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You can't let them arrest her!" he got very defensive.

"Why would you care?!" I asked abruptly.

"Because I still love her!" he said and immediately came to realization on what had happened.

"I see." I said quietly, avoiding eye contact. I couldn't handle it and I bolted into Brody and Lauren's room, locking the door.

"What's wrong, Summy?" Brody ran to me and hugged my leg.

"We need to pack, were leaving today." I whipped some of my tears away, only because he couldn't see I was crying.

"Did Louis do something?" Lauren woke up still sleepy.

"Said he still loved Eleanor..." I bawled my eyes out at that point.

"Oh my God." she came up to me and rubbed my back as she comforted me.

"Summer! Please I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I love you, not her!" He said through the door.

I watched as my little brother strutted to the door and opened it, looking very angry for a four year old.

"Listen, Mr! We had a deal. You were suppose to save Summy and make the lines go away, now you'll be the cause of them! No one hurts my sister!" Brody yelled at Louis, leaving us all shocked and speechless.

"Look, I said something stupid, that I didn't mean. I love you so much! Please, don't do this to me!" Louis looked me strait in my welled up eyes.

"You did it to yourself." I said sternly and got up and walked to our- no, my room.

"Summer!" He yelled and followed me.

"No, we're through. You obviously aren't over Eleanor and I'm not gonna be strung along any longer as your rebound replacement." I pulled my suit case out and began opening my drawers.

"No, you aren't a replacement! I really am in love with you... I don't know why I said I still love her, it's not true! I made a mistake and I'm sorry!" He followed me around the room as I collected my belonging.

"I'm such an idiot for falling for you. To think this started on Twitter for crying out loud. Then you take me on vacation, we grow closer, I get feeling for you, you make me feel special, we get together, you shower me in gifts, make me really feel so lucky and loved, and then you get your night in bed with me and its all downhill from there... I'm left screwed and heart broken while you fall in love with another girl..." I came to realization that my mother was right... he's a pop star heartthrob that just hurts people.

"Summer, don't you ever think that! I love you, and I mean it. That night we spent together was not sex, it was love. I didn't do all that stuff to impress you so I could shag a few times with you, it was because I love you. I was so infatuated with you over twitter, that's how amazing you are.Please, forgive me..." he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down.

"I forgive you... but I can't forget this. You need to figure out why you said you still love her and I can't be in the midst of it all. I need to go." I wiped my tears away.

"Summer, what about London?" He choked.

"I can't do it right now." I sighed.

"B-but we can work us there!" He cried.

"I can't leave my family to go to a new country for a man who doesn't even know if he loves me or his ex." I pulled my act together and continued to pack.

"What happened to yesterday, tattoos, and the night before that, and- and... I love you, Summer! Please!" he was going into hysterics.

"I love you too, but I don't know if you fully mean it." I cupped his face gently and gave a small smile.

"Please!" he cried more.

"You'll be okay, I promise." I kiss his lips for the last time and then wheel my packed suitcase.

I saw Lauren and Brody already packed and ready to leave.I grabbed my phone and called a taxi to the airport and it arrived quickly. I kind of blindly bored the plane. My mind was blank, I had stopped crying, and now I was just there watched as life went on for others as it felt like mine was ending.