Chapter 13

I woke up to beeping noises and cold air.

"Summer, baby, please wake up." I felt someone slightly squeeze my hand.

"I'm such an idiot... we would have been London and I would be snuggle up to you at our place... none of this would have happened if I didn't muck up." Louis sobbed.

"I'll be a better man for you. Just wake up and give me a chance." I felt him graze his thumb on my hand.

"Louis." I managed to choke out.

"You're up!" he yelled.

"Shh! I wanna be alone for a bit." I hushed him.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you finally woke up." he said as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Let me help you." Louis supported me as I sat up a bit.

"How long was I out?" I look down at my stomach and remember the pregnancy test.

"Three weeks, you had me terrified." he moved my hair out of my way.

"Get a nurse and stay outside, I need to go over some personal things." I said immediately.

"You didn't have your period, don't worry." he chuckled.

"Let me talk to a nurse!" I yell at him.

"Okay, fine." he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"You wanted to see me?" The nurse came in with Louis.

"Get out Louis." I huffed .

"Yes, dear." he immediately left.

"Your husband was worried sick about you, waited with you as long as possible. Great man you have there, you can tell he loves you." she smiled at me.

"We aren't uh married... so this is gonna be even more awkward to ask... is my baby okay? I took a uh pregnancy test and then passed out last time I remembered. It could be inaccurate, maybe I hallucinated, or did I lose it?!" I rambled.

"I didn't know if either one of you knew yet." she smiled and sat down with me.

"You're pregnant missy! A healthy baby is expected." she relieved me.

"Thank God." I held my stomach.

"Is he... uh the father?" she smiled.

"It's a long complicated story, but yes. He's the father." I bit my lip.

"I'll let him come back in. He hasn't shut up about you." She smirked at left me.

"Louis, lets have a talk." I smile as he walked in.

"I don't wanna fight, you don't wanna get back together yet, I can respect that. At least, can we work towards a relationship as friends?" he sat next to me.

"I'm gonna move to London for a while." I bite my lip.

"I wanna get away, put my YouTube channel on hold, and lay low for a while." I take a deep breath.

"I want to focus on us so we can bring our child into a good family, that is if you want me along with our baby." I smiled softly.

"What are you talking about?" he gasped and held his hand over his mouth.

"I'm pregnant." I cried happily for once.

"Oh my God, we're gonna have a baby!" he cried.

"I kinda fainted when I found out... needless to say why I am here now... but they are fine, perfectly healthy and fine." I smiled