Revenge

A\N: Really really chapter today. Cant type well on this new tablet i got since my phone broke.

~~~~

Lunch came soon after that. Mainly because I slept through the rest of the period.

Mr. Lester woke me up from my nap in class to tell me to leave. He said he had things to do, as he glanced towards Mr. Howell , who was innocently grading papers at Mr. Lester's desk. I got up and tiredly walked out the door and down the hall.

I walked to my locker to grab my sweater and my wallet. Felix and I had planned to go to get pizza for lunch.

I pulled out my phone to text him, but I was interrupted by an annoying and familiar voice.

"Where you headed Strawberry?" I turned around to see Mark leaned against the locker beside mine, also holding his jacket.

"Fuck off." I replied groggily, beginning to walk down the hall. Before I could get far, Mark grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Have we forgotten a certain someone has a beautiful car?" Mark said, twirling his keys around his finger.

"Have we forgotten a certain someone has fucking legs to walk with?" I retorted. I shook Mark off of me and continued to walk down the hall. I dialed Felix's number and pushed the school entrance door open, only to be greeted by a bucket filled with ice cold water on my head.

Mark was rolling on the floor laughing as my clothes dripped with freezing water.

"M-M-Mark!" I shivered. I slowly walked over to him, careful not to make the cold, wet clothes touch my back. I grabbed his collar roughly and attempted to pull him up. But I failed.

"That was beautiful revenge right there!" Mark laughed, kissing his fingers like a overdramatic French Chef.

"I'm g-gonna get s-sick because of you, asshole." I said, still shivering. Mark's smile faded. His expression quickly became panicked and he looked around for something to dry me off with. With no success considering we were in the middle of the hallway.

Mark looked down at his leather jacket, then to me. He picked it up and handed it to me with terror in his eyes.

"Here. I'll buy you lunch. But don't fuck up my jacket, Sean." Mark hissed. I took the jacket and wrapped it around myself, feeling slightly better. I liked the way the jacket smelled for some reason. It felt warm to be wearing it too.

I walked out of the front doors with Mark and noticed Felix standing there at the front, tapping his foot impatiently.

I interrupted his lecture before he could even start it.

"Save it. Sir Asshole here did it. He's buying me lunch and driving me. Let's go." I huffed. I had noticed that Mark's arm had been around me the whole time but for some reason, it didn't bother me.