Chapter Seven

Maddison's POV

I wake up to warm arms wrapped around my waist, and the movie was shut off. I stay there for a few minutes listening to Cameron's steady breathing. I don't know what it is but his steady breathing is so peaceful. That was until I rolled over and attacked him with kisses. He groans and slowly opens his eyes.

Cam pulls me on top of him and looks into my eyes. Some times when he does this I think he trying to find something. Is he looking for something, cause he way he looks like at is as if he was searching for something.

I slowly bring my lips to his, and run my fingers through his hair. His hair was so soft. I could lay here for hours with him, and never get tired of it. Finding someone who can give you endless love, is probably one of the best feelings I could ever ask for.

All the crap Cam and I have gone through, we always found myself back in his arms. I have no wishes or regrets, but one thing I could wish for is meeting him sooner.

"I have to head to work, and then I have a dinner date with Nash. But i'll bring you home some food from where ever is on the way home, okay?" I smile at him and nod. He gently kisses my forehead.

He gets dressed and leaves. I stare at the ceiling, and I began to go into deep thought.
I wondered what would happen if I never met Cameron. Or if Lilly and I stayed friends. Or if I didn't mess up Jack and I's friend ship. Then I think about high school.

God that place messes you up so bad. Late nights of doing homework, trying to fit in, trying to meet and keep friends, and finding yourself.

I shake myself from my thoughts and get up and get ready for the day. I get in the shower and put the water on kinda cold, because cold showers sometimes feels wicked good for some reason.

I felt so weird for some reason. As if something was hitting but I didn't really know exactly what it was. I'm happy, and glad to be where I am in my life. But I seriously can't shake this feeling.

I get dressed for a run, and clear my head.