Chapter 5: Mitsubishi

Sydney's POV  

Me and Olivia start crossing the football field, her talking about Justin Bieber and me not listening. I feel like I'm being watched. Instinctively I turn around and notice 5-6 guys following us. I look around the football field, there are plenty of people so I guess they aren't concerned about people seeing them following us. "Hey Liv." I interrupt her. "Don't look now but I think we have a shadow, well more like 6 shadows." Olivia glances over her shoulder and looks at me with a panicked expression. "Walk faster." I say to her and grab her elbow. I look back again, they've sped up as well. I tug her along and we finally reach the edge of the football field. "Oh sheep." I mutter as the buses start to drive past. Whoever these people are their timing is perfect.  

"Panic now?" Olivia asked tentatively. I shook my head.  

"No, panic shows weakness. C'mon." I said pulling her down the hill towards the store so we would be just across the street from it. I turned around again and the guys were gaining. I started walking faster, practically jogging now, and pulled Olivia down the hill. Finally the buses stopped coming and we crossed the street. We were only a few feet away now. I turned one more time to see that they were practically on top of us now. Now I was starting to panic. I didn't let it show though. What I did show was determination. No way was I letting them get any closer. I heard Olivia sigh with relief as I reached for the door. And it was locked. My face turned pale as I turned to her and then turned around. The guys were gone. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and knocked on the door. Finally someone came and opened it. All of a sudden Olivia's phone rang and when she hung it up she looked kind of sad.

"I have to go home."

"What? Awwww dang it!" I said trying to forget what just happened.

"Bye Batman." She said to me as she walked away.

"Bye Spiderman!!" We continued doing that until I shut the door immediately after I said spiderman. "Ha ha, I won." I whispered to myself. I felt like there was someone behind me so I turned around slowly. I looked up in these beautiful blue eyes. They looked kind of familiar. I noticied that his arms were slowly moving up towards me. I slowly reached behind me, still looking into their eyes. I turned the door nob and then I flipped around and kicked open the door. I felt the arms grab but I smirked knowing that they couldn't hold me. I struggled out of their grip and then took off out the door. I started running after Olivia. "OLIVIA!!!!!" I screamed. She turned around but then someone grabbed her from behind. She struggled but they put a cloth up to her mouth and she fell. I stopped dead in my tracks. Someone grabbed a hold of me but I didn't care. Then it all went black.   ---------(Ha ha it was just a dream!!! I bet you thought it was real!!!!)----------

I woke up gasping for air. I haven't had a nightmare for a while, let alone one I could remember. I shook it off and got up to take a shower. I checked my clock. 5 AM! I never get up this early especially on a Saturday. I sighed and walked to the shower. I warmed it up and put the towels on the toilet so they would be easy to reach. I walked over to the mirror. "Ugh." I groaned looking at my reflection, I am not a morning person and you can tell by my reflection. My hair was tangled and my eyes had shadows under them. I could just smell my own hair and believe me it did not smell good. I groaned again and got in the shower. I started singing. I am not the kind of girl who sings 'Titanium' in the shower, I sing 'Tobuscus' or 'Literal' from YouTube.

"Stargate, Ubisoft, sparkle. A white matrix picks a date then faaaaaaade. And people say Rome wasn't built in a dayyyyyyyah. The birds get the heck out of there. Because they know somethings going down, is he gonna dieee? No it's a medium shot, pan zoom in slow mo means he's the target. Mysterious hooded man watches (from a distance) take a second to (look awesome) time to go. Walk in slow motion so you still look awesome. Guard just saw you and he's gonna shoot you. But don't mind him just keep looking awesome that shadow will take care of him. WHITE! Guard says stop just kill him with your awesome. The other got hit by an arrow so you're good. Part the red sea. Hopefully those guard have good armor. No they don't, maybe they do. They don't. Now act like you didn't do it. They're not buying it. Target comes out of his shelter, he's distracted by a feather. He's like shoot me, he likes feathers. He looks up when he remebers, OOH I LOVE BIRDS! Nod at the bird and people die. Everywhere people die." I shut off the shower and got out.