Star Guest - Chapter 2

So I made YouTube videos. I wasn't a very big youtuber, I only had what, 15,000 subscribers, but I had promised the girls they could be in one of my videos. I grabbed my camera and tripod from my bag and placed them in front of the mirror with the bed behind us.  I pressed record because bloopers were bound to occur any time soon and my phone pinged and so did lexi's and T's.

Ethan had tweeted...

*so many of you are here. We may or may not come and visit some of you*

So guess what we did. We spammed them again. We were doing this for what 5 minutes and then I remembered
"GIRLS! The video!!"
They laughed and came and sat next to me. The video we are doing is a Try not to laugh challenge because I know, T and lexi can't stop laughing. I hadn't told them this yet though. I did my usual intro and said what we were doing.
"Hey guys Tia here. Today is a special video because I am with my two internet best friends Alexia and Teresa. They didn't know this but we will be doing a try not to laugh video today."
They both cheered and I laughed.
I search the first set on YouTube and got it started with the screen on the computer recording and us being recorded. We had three lives and Teresa was out and me and alexia had one life left when there was a knock at the door. Teresa jumped up but I sprinted over there first. We all looked at eachother. Fingers crossed and hoping so bad. I opened the door.
There was a piercing scream fill the room and T sprinted past me.
Wtf. I'd never thought they'd come.
Then Ethan spoke.
"You guys are last we saw your tweets so many times we felt bad if we left you out. Plus it was easier if we came here last because our room is 405. Down the hall."
By this time anxiety had kicked and I was just stood there like a shy idiot not knowing what to do. The other two were taking selfies and stuff and I wasn't. I did check the camera to see if it was filming and it was. I did smile to myself.
Something suddenly touched me. I spin round and Grayson was stood next to me.
"Hey are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded but didn't say anything. Alexia stopped and helped me.
"She's really shy. Well she doesn't want to be. She has anxiety. She finds it really hard to be around new people"
I bit the side of my cheek and looked down but I looked up when I felt arms wrap around me. It was Grayson. I gave him a hug back. I didn't want to let go. This was the best day of my life. I think Ethan noticed the camera because he mentioned it
"Is someone filming for YouTube?" He asked. I finally decided to speak up. I took a deep breathe
"Yeah me." I paused "I have a YouTube channel. Pretty small. On just over 15K."
Ethan nodded. "What are you recording?" His eyes were staring deep into mine. Oh god.
"Um we were doing a try not to laugh."
I said back.
"Hey Ethan why don't we join. we haven't done this before" Grayson said. The three of us looked at each other and our eyes were wide.
Teresa finally broke the silence. "You'd do that for us?"
The twins nodded.

So like. I didn't know what to do. I turned to them and said "do you want to carry on or can I start from the beginning" at this point the other two were literally snapchatting everything. Neither twin said anything but grayson finally spoke up.

"You can start from the beginning" he smiled gently at me. I smiled back and looked at the ground

Jeez. I actually cannot believe this. Wow. I feel my heart going gosh is this a heart attack coming.

Whilst I re-set everything Teresa and alexia were suggesting ideas.

"So I though you guys should hide at the side"

"Yeah yeah! And then when Tia goes Today I'm joined with... We all jump up because that's what she did earlier"

I looked up and was glad that they were enjoying themselves. I think grayson saw me as he came over.

"Do you need any help?" He asked me

Come on Tia you can do this

"Actually some help would be great. Could you put the card back in and get everyone in position. I need to quickly sort my hair out"

Your hair. Seriously!!

"Aw well I think it looks fine." Grayson replied giving a small sideways smile. "But sure"

I popped into the bathroom leaving the door slightly open and took out my hair band. I flipped my head upside down and put my hair in a messy pony tail. Pulling out some hair at the side to hide my ears.

Let's do this.

Everyone was ready. So I sat on the bed and started again.

"Hey guys Tia here. Today I am here with some very special guests."
I clicked my fingers, paused and then everyone sat down.

Okay. This is going to be fun