Blessing

Eva in mm
(Peanut's POV)

I thought I was dead.  I honestly knew for sure that it was my time, until I opened my eyes finding myself hooked to all types of wires in a hospital bed.  I tried to sit up, but I felt so weak, so restrained.

"Oh look who's awake, good evening Mr. Thomas..." Greeted this white man, who I supposed was my doctor.

"I'm Doctor Grier, I was fortunate enough to save you from bleeding to death 3 days ago."  He stated, writing down something on his clip board.

I fixed my mouth to say something, but I didn't.

"Not much of a talker eh?  That's alright."  He chuckled, as he started to exit the room. 

"Wait..."  I called.

"Yes sir?"

"When will I be able to be released from here?"

He tapped his chin, "By the looks of it, tomorrow maybe even today after a few tests or so."

I nodded slowly. "Okay, thanks."

He smiled before exiting the room.  I was wishing that I'd be released from jail that soon as well.  I was getting more tired of being away from my kids each and every day.

(Tre's POV)

When Li came home that night, she wouldn't even touch me or talk to me, but she wouldn't tell me why.  I had a feeling it was about this damn baby she wanted so bad.  But in the back of my mind I felt it was something else.

She'd returned from visiting her mom and Bre, which made me think about what Bre and I did.  I hoped that wasn't the case, but in case it wasn't I didn't want to accidentally tell on myself.

I had business to handle anyway, I decided to take her with me. So she could see Rainy and Eli, while Shawn and I visited this Eva chick.

"Alicia, come on dude we gone miss our flight." I barked.  She was taking her sweet ass time getting dressed.  I told her to just slip something on, but she was out here acting like she had somebody to impress.

She came down the stairs in this sexy ass pants suit, staring at me with the biggest mug on her face

I held the door open for her, slapping her ass as she walked out.  I closed the door locking it before driving to the airport.  It wasn't long before we boarded our flight to NY.

Once we made it, we rode in our rental to Rainy's apartment.  While I parked Alicia made her way up to knock on the door.  After she went inside I ran up the stairs inside as well.