Meredith

Meredith Grey. A junior in high school who spent most of her weekdays studying and going to school and spending her weekends out with friends at parties. She was a very social teen, which is very typical. She loved school, she had a bright future ahead of her. She loved anything to do with math and science, you could say that it was the future surgeon in her. Oh, yeah, she wants to be a surgeon when she's out of high school and out of college. Meredith's mother, is very well known. She's a surgeon who is amazingly talented. She's a general surgeon who might as well have the whipple named after her. Her dad isn't too involved. Meredith's mother, Ellis and him got divorced when Meredith was younger, and only really stuck around because Meredith's step mother had 2 girls who Meredith was fairly close to. Her sisters names were Molly and Lexie. Molly was a few months younger than Meredith and Lexie was a few years younger than her. Lexie resembled her the most, she had the same aspirations in life. Meredith grew up in Boston her whole life and never really knew anything different. She loved Boston but could not wait to get out and go out on her own. She loved the big city life so she had to move somewhere city like. She hasn't really thought about it much. Although Meredith was very social and always out and about she wasn't really one to have a boyfriend or be in a relationship. She was very content by herself. Her friend group was pretty small. She had her select few of people that she stuck to and then those few people that just kinda floated around. She's a very independent person and loves to just do her. But little did she know, her life was in for a big change and she wouldn't be able to prepare herself for it.