Last day

Chapter 3:
Trey's P.O.V.
Today im leaving Las Angeles and going back to Virginia. I dont want to leave Ayya but i have other things to take care of back in Virginia. I had a great time with her and i really like her. I can really see us together in the future.

"So what are we going to do today for my last day?"

"Umm we can go out to lunch if u want."

"Yeaa thats coo. I wanna see your store too. Could we stop by there?"

"U-ummm yeaa sure."
She didnt sound to sure about that. I wonder why.

After we talked i got packed up and got dressed for our lunch date. We left out and went to the restaurant. We had a nice conversation about our lives once again. We are now headed to her store.

(the store)
"So this is your store?" i said in amazement.

"Yeaa you like it?"

"Of course i do" "Whats the name of it?"

"Ayya Wear"
One of her workers came over to her and asked who i was.

"Im Trey" i put my hand out to shake hers

"Well nice to meet you Trey. Im Tyra."

"Nice to meet you too."
One minute later all of the other workers came over to us and asked us questions. I didnt answer any of them cause they wouldnt give me a chance. They were all up in my face. Now i see why she wasnt too sure about bringing me here. Eventually she threatened to fire all of them then they got back to work.

"Sorry about that. They are always extra."

"Its ok." i said in a small laugh. After she showed me around we left and headed to the airport. I wasnt ready to leave her.

"Well i guess this is it."

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like were never going to see eachother."

"Idk. I guess im just gonna miss you."

"Really?"

"Yeaa, really."

"Well im gonna miss you too. When will you be able to come back and visit me? I hope soon."

"Yeaa soon."

"How soon?"

"In about 2 weeks. Can you wait that long?"

"Its not a long time. But if it helps you then no i cant wait that long."
We both laugh

"Well uhh i gotta get going my flights about to leave."

"Ok. Call me when you land."

"Will do"
I leaned over and gave her a hug. Although im comming back in 2 weeks im gonna miss her alot. I turn to walk away until she called my name. I turned to her and she met me half way. She stood on her tippie toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her lips were so soft and warm.

Ayya's P.O.V.
So Trey just left and he seamed pretty sad to leave. Im going back to work now.

(work)
"Hey girl who was that hot guy you were with?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No he's not my boyfriend his name is Trey."

"Are you two a thing?" another staff member asked then everybody started ohhin and awwwin.

"Yall better get yall asses to work before i fire all of yall. Dont worry about who i bring in here."

"Damn. Ok ms.boss lady." Tyra said. I ignore her and go to my office. I have alot of work to do today. I havent been here since Trey came.

(6 hours later,9:00 p.m.)
Im so tired. This is the longest i have ever sat in that chair for 6 hours straight just doing work non-stop. I take off my shoes and sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing. Its my dad.

"Hey daughter. What you doin?"

"Nothing just got in the house from work. Why wassup?"

"You need to get to the studio right now!"

"Dad i literally just took my shoes off. I been at work all day. Im tired."

"Get your ass to the studio now!" he hung up right in my face. I guess i have no choice. I put my shoes back on, grab the keys,and leave.

When i got there my dad and my own personal songwriter was there. He doesnt write my songs he just helps me make them better and he gives his opinion.

"Hey wassup dad whats going on?"

"Well your song is finished."

"Oooook. You couldnt tell me that over the phone why?"

"Because you need to record this last part tonight."

"Why cant i do it tomorrow?!"

"Cause i said so. Now get in the booth and come on!"

"Uuuuuugggghh!" i say while rolling my eyes. My dad is so annoying.

"Dont be getting smart with me lil girl!" when he said that the music started playing and i sung the song. I ended up staying for 3 hours on the accident. Lol. I got home at 12:00 and took a 30 minute shower. When i got out i had a text from Trey.

"If your still up just letting you know i landed."

"How was your flight?"

"It was good. What are you still doing up?"

"Uugh i dont wanna talk about it. Ill call you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Alright goodnight ma 💜"