...

Chapter 6:
Ayya P.O.V.
Trey and i are at a restaurant having dinner when his phone rings.

"Sorry Ayya. I have to take this. I'll be back." he said in a rush

"Alright" i said confused

Trey P.O.V.
"Hello"

"Hey Trey."

"Hey ma im kind of doing somethin right now is it important?"

"Yes. Bianca came by today lookin for you and Tyler. She wouldnt leave and kept trying to take Tyler so i called the police."

"Damn. Are yall ok? Where's Tyler?"

"We are alright and Tyler is right here."

"Hi daddy" Tyler says

"Hi son. Whats going on?"

"Nothin. When are you comming back?"

"In a couple days. I gotta go i'll talk to you later. Love you son."

"Love you too daddy."

I just wish she would stop bothering us. Bianca is my sons mother. She has no type of custody over him so she needs to stay away.

"Sorry about that Ayya"

"Who was that?"

"My mom."

"Oh. Is everything ok?"

"Yea she's fine. Now where were we?"

(Ayya's house)
When we walked in the door Trey put our leftovers in the refrigerator. Then he stood against the counter and starred at me.

"What?" i asked as he was walking toward me
He pulled me close to him and started kissing on my neck. As much as i wanted to give in i couldn't.

"Trey what are you doing?"

"I want you"

I pulled him away from me and looked him in his eyes.

"Listen. Its not you. I just don't want to have sex and then you start to think were in a relationship. I dont want neither one of us to be led on. I like you and i feel like we can be together in the future."

"I understand how you feel."

"Are you sure? I dont want you to feel like i dont like you cause i do."

"Oh i know you like me" he said feeling his self

"Shut up" i said laughing
I went to my room and took a shower. When i got out i checked my phone and saw that i had a missed call from my cousin Rayven so i called her back.

"Hey wassup?"

"Nothin. Wassup with you?"

"Girl nothin."

"Ight. So guess who i talked to yesterday"

"Who?" i asked not guessing at all

"Joseline"

"Really? Why? When?"

"Well she was callin Camerons phone last night so i answered it."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that he doesnt want her anymore and that she needs to stop callin if its not about whats really important."

"Wow. So i guess she back!"

"Girl yes. But imma call you tomorrow ight."

"Coo. Bye"

I lay down to go to sleep then 10 minutes later i get a text message from my other cousin Mayya.

Mayya- we have to tell Brea because i cant see her get hurt.

Me- when?

Mayya- as soon as tomorrow

Me- alright. Im sleepy. Goodnight girl.

Mayya-gn

Just when i thought i was going to sleep with no interruptions Trey walked in.

"Hey Ayya. You sleep?"

"Im trying to go. Only if i hadn't been interrupted so many times i could have been sleep!"

"Ok. Sorry. I just wanted to tell you goodnight."
I didnt even respond back so he left. I finally went to sleep.

(the next morning)
I woke up at 9 this morning because Mayya,Brea,and i are going out for brunch at 11:00. I made Trey some breakfast then i got dressed. Im wearing some black nike leggings with a red and white striped crop top and my white air force 1's. I straighten my hair out and put on an indian band. Before i leave out i woke Trey up and told him he had breakfast and that i was leaving.

(at the restaurant)
"Hey!" we all say
We order our food and drinks.

"So wassup lady's? What do we need to talk about?"

"We need to talk about Pablo." i say

"So you guys know him already?"

"Yes. Unfortunately." Mayya says

"Why unfortunately?" Brea asked confused

"Well i dated him a while back and we didnt have the best relationship at all whats so ever." Mayya says

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Why did you guys not have a good relationship?"

"Well because he cheated and he beat me half to death."

"Look we are not saying break up with him. Just make sure you peep shit. We are not trying to ruin your happiness but were just warning you." i say

"I understand and im sorry for what he did to you. Im going to give him a chance to prove he changed but i am going to keep my eye out. Thanks for letting me know."

"Your welcome" we both say

I think this chapter is boring and i didnt know what to name this chapter soooo yea.

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE