Part 6 *Rated R* ;)

Okay yall, so im going to try writing in a diferent format. Tell me if you like this one better than the last format. K Bye Enjoyyyy😌✌

###########################

🐬Recap🐬
~As i get dressed i start to feel kinda bad. like Roc can put it down!!! I FORGOT HOW MUCH BATTER A DICK WAS THAN FINGERS!!! I may just keep roc around... 😳😳 No Aiyanna BAD Thoughts!!! You love Ices and only Ices...

We Head Down the Stairs And As i Fix My Hair I Feel Holes Burning Into My Neck I Look Up And See Ices And Before I Could Realize it Im being Pulled Onto The porch Out Front... Uh oh...~

(Aiyanna POV)

"What the hell??" Ices yelled at me.

"What?" I questioned

"What do you mean 'what??' You coming down here with ya hair all messed up and hickeys on your neck?! You Fucked...? DIDNT YOU??" She shouted at me with so much rage in her eyes.

All I could do was think back to me and rocs hot ass moment that we shared a few minutes ago

✨Flashback✨

I got pulled into my room by idek who so i turned around to roc crashing his lips into mine and i kissed back... damn this boy got some juicy ass lips bruh.!! I swear we were going at it forvlike 15min and next thing i know im being thrown in the bed and he sucks on my necks and kisses iit til hhe finds my weak spot and he sucked on it making sure he left a mark while fingering me. He started kissing lower as he added another finger after the other. By the time he reached my clit he allready had his whole hand inside of me murdering my g spot while sucking and nibbling on my clit, causing my back to arch as i grabed the sheets with all the power i had screaming i came and he pulled his hand out slurping up all of my cum and licking his lips.

"Damn ma u r tight af and u taste sweet...." Roc complemented me.

'Atleast i was before he shoved his damn hand in my vagina' I thought.

I noticed a bulge in rocs pants which turned me on so i bit my lip. he looked down and saw wat I was looking at.

"..... u want this?" Roc asked 😉

I bit my lip and nodded my head "Oh Yea" 😘

He looked me in my eyes and I looked back, both of our eyes filled with nothing but pure lust. Roc crashed his lips into mine and I kissed back. Almost instantly the kissed turned rough and hot, Roc took my bathing suit bottoms off with his teeth while smirking.

"Im finna tear that pussy up" he growled, instantly turning me on and making me throb.

I yanked his boxers down and out popped the zilla. 😳<<< my face. Roc chuckled.

"Ma you aint gotta do nothing let me run this" he said huskily in my ear making me moan.

He pushed me back on the bed and started going in slow.

"I ain't no Virgin!" I yelled at him.

Shit my V was throbbing and he wanna go all slow, making me ache. Again he chuckles and licks his lips, thrusting slowly. I moan loaly and tell him to go faster but he keeps his pace... Mannnn FUCK DOT! I flipped us over and start riding him hard and fast, watching his face go from Shock to Pleasure. I bend over and moan in his ear and suck his ear love turning him on more, making him groan turning me on so i sit up and start riding him like a pro. He grabs my hips thrusting up and slamming me down making my moan loudly and him groan "Shit" he yelled. Next thing i know im cumming all over him, he pulls out and his cum shoots straight out of him making him groan and cuss all kinds of words. Once we caught out breath we put our bathing suits back on and kiss.

"We should do this again sometime ma, nobody's ever made me cum that hard" He says while bitting his lip.

"Most Def-" I started to say before the doorbell rings. I hurry downstairs trying to fix myself up scared that it might be my parents but its not. Instead Im met with an angered Ices

🌼Flashback Over🌼

"Helloooo" Ices yelled snapping in my face.

"Well yea, but-" Im cut off once again by the phone ringing inside the house... Phew saved by the bell.. 😳😂

OKAYYYYYY!!! I UPDATED AFTER MANY REQUEST AND TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINKS GONNA HAPPEN?? COMMENT, VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! K LUVS I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 or 9. Tell Your Friends, Cousins, Teachers, Tell Somebody... EVERYBODY (Not Ya Parents but Yea LOVE YALL GOODNIGHT!!!!