Standing up

I wake up the next morning. Every move I make... It hurts like a bitch. I have 10 minutes to get ready. Now, normally a normal teenager would say YAY ITS FRIDAY! Me, it's a death trap. I'm meeting with Krystal again today. We have been texting each other lately for about a 3 days. She is already my best friend. I look forward for today because I'm spending the night at Dawn's house.
"GET THE FUCK UP!" I hear my mom yell. She bursts through my door, cigarette in hand. She looks just awful. Her hair is greasy and she is so skinny. She has make up on from a week ago. Her skimpy outfit

 Her skimpy outfit

I look at her. She looks back at me in pure disgust. I get up and I walk past her trying to bare the pain in my legs and arms and everywhere. She grabs my arm and I wince. She whispers in my ear
"Look at me like that one more time and I'll make sure you won't see another day." She lets go viciously. I'm used to it. I just get dressed aka a fall out boy t-shirt and some jeans and a hoodie. Brush my hair and teeth grab my phone and ear buds and off to the bus. I look over to the couch and my mom is lying there with an ice pack on her head obviously hungover.
"Get the fuck out of the house bitch!" She throws a beer can at me and it cuts me just a bit. I race out of the door before anything else happens. Fucking hell. The bus is just a sad depressing place. I hate it. Well I hate everything soooo....
"Ya!! OUR SLEEP OVER IS TODAY!" Ahhh I can recognize that voice even if I were to be blindfolded. Dawn of course.
"HELLZ TO THE YESSSS!" I say.
"So I was planning on maybe doing a Harry Potter marathon but then I realized that that would take more than a day sooo....we will be making Harry Potter...COOKIES!" She says. Her face brightens up and her eyes are gleaming with joy.
I was about to say how awesome this idea was when...
"Hahaah it's the freaks running their little freak show!" Paige comes around the corner with her posse. I just roll my eyes.
"Keep walking." I say.
"Ha is that all you have bitch?" She says. Her words mean shit to me. I just finally had enough. I was about to explode...oh wait I did.
"You know what Paige. Take your little group of idiots and go suck a dick over there. Oh and while you're at it... Try not to spread any diseases because we all know that you have MANY of them. I'll be over here staying away from you. The only test you'll be passing is a pregnancy test." She...went....silent... IT WAS AMAZING! I just walked away and Dawn followed me. I can't believe what I did!