My new life....uggg

This house...it's insane. I mean yes it is better than my crappy outhouse...err should I say "house". I know I complain a lot but, these people are driving me crazy. The two sisters are so obnoxious. How and why do I keep meeting these kinds of people?!
Here's a little run down of what it's like here.
3:00 A.M: woken up by Grandma Wood because she thinks it's a good idea to wake me up to "help her" do the chores. Aka I do the work while she sits and sips her coffee while she blares her music and forces me to listen to it.
8:00 A.M done with the chores. Yes it literally takes 5 hours to get the chores done, get dressed, get ready for school, do my homework from last night because Grandma Wood's cat petunia pissed all over it.
8:30A.M: I have to walk 4 blocks to get to my bus stop. The bus driver is a grumpy old man driving a run down bus. And in case you were wondering, no the brat sisters do not have to ride this bus, they have a nice car to drive to school in while my ass is sitting in a half torn bus seat with duck tape on it. Me and the bus driver were not very good friends in the beginning. I was almost late, he chewed me out and in order for him to pick me up for the rest of the year I give him my lunch, I pack my self, and we are good. He's ok with me now.
9:00 A.M: school, homework, rude teachers, nice teachers, more homework, boring classes, bullies, more homework, choir, hmmm guess what...more homework, tests, then the bus ride to my house or should I say Grandma woods house since I have a feeling I'm not welcomed there.
4:00 P.M: I text my friends before I walk into the run down place, and I am greeted with glares, and the two sisters, Natalie and Anette.
4:05 P.M: While the two brats go hang out with their friends, I am doing farm stuff. Collecting eggs, milking cows, horse shit pick up, fire wood.
5:00: I am studying for finals, doing homework.
6:00 P.M: Texting my best friends Dawn, Krystal, and Tristan finally getting time to myself for at least an hour.
7:00 P.M:  Breaks over now to tend to Natalie and Anette. I am Cinderella... Omg....I have become my worst nightmare. So ya you get the picture by now.....