Chapter 1

Name: Saeka (Say-Kah) Hiretsuna (He-Reht- Soo-Nah)

Age: 5 years old (currently)

Date of Birth: October 11th

Sign: Libra

Gender: Female

Personality: A very humble, albiet, sometimes shy,  little girl that people often mistake as a boy. She is well mannered and hardly ever on time for anything unless it's really important. She tends to help the elderly or anyone she sees on her way to school. She has difficulty saying no to people. Granted, she has a hard time trusting people. When she does get attached to someone she has a tendency to try and care for them, even if she can't care for herself. Many villagers call her "Little Angel" Not as a nickname, they call her Saeka in front of her, but to anyone else they know her as the little angel.

Blood type: AB+

Hair color/style: Ebony black that is cut lopsided and sticking out every which way like a child cut it. Gets it fixed later.

Eye Color: Aquamarine

Clan Symbol:

Kekkai Genkai: Dojutsu: Kongo No Mitoshi (Future sight) and Ice release

Description: Kongo No Mitoshi: As the name says it gives the user a short view of the imminent Future

Description: Kongo No Mitoshi: As the name says it gives the user a short view of the imminent Future. The user actually has no control over when they can use it or not. The Kekkai Genkai starts up on its own, in battle or not. One must be very careful with their surroundings and always be wary, just in case the dojutsu starts up. Extremely painful to the user when it awakens. After awakening, it causes no pain to be used.

Ice release: A combination of Water and wind Chakra, when released the air around the user can become so frigid that it freezes the water in the air surrounding them. A Kekkai Genkai of the Yuki Clan.

Family:

Mother: Unoa Hiretsuna (Deceased)

Father: Mitashi Yuki (Deceased)

Likes: Her stuffed fox, Hīrō. Dango. Cooking and hotpots. Meat. Reading, studying and drawing. Cleaning and caring for others as well as helping out.