Chapter 2: Enter Naruto and Saeka

It was a beautiful morning in Konoha. Birds were chirping, amazing weather and Civilians were going on their merry way. All in all, a great day. 

That is until you turned your eyes towards the Hokage Rock. One would see paint, not just of a singular color, but several hues of paint graffiti-ing the stone. A monument made to celebrate and remember their great leaders that rose and fell throughout Konoha's founding. Not only was the rock disgraced, but a young boy was running for his life and somehow laughing as he raced. Not to mention the boy carried a can of paint in his hand. 

Two Chunin were hot on his tail.

"NARUTO COME BACK HERE! WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!" One Chunin hollered at the blonde. "YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE, THIS TIME, NARUTO!" The other yelled out at the adolescent. All the while said boy in question just kept laughing as he ran. Dashing on the streets soon lead to jumping off the buildings. Somehow the juvenile managed to stay ahead of the two older men chasing him. "Give it up! Your just mad because you didn't have the guts to do what I just did! Losers! Wannabes! You'll never catch me!!" He proceeded to cackle like the child he was as he still evaded the men trying to catch him.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" A civilian yelled out to an older man that was painting calligraphy onto a rather large sheet of paper. The older man's shoulders slumped, his breath leaving him in frustration. The pipe in hs mouth showed that as a large smoke plume left the wood. "This had better not be some trivia, and it better not be something about Naruto again." His expression slackened, taking his eyes off his work. "But it is Naruto again M'lord! He climbed up onto the great stone faces!" One man quickly spoke out so fast, he nearly stumbled over his own words. The other man that came with him quickly helped finish the complaint. "He even put Graffiti all over the Hokage!" The brunette whined out to their leader. Hiruzen looked at the two for a moment. Then, a look of utter annoyance came across his face. Letting out a sigh smoke left his lips.

He knew the child did these things for a reason, he wanted attention. Granted, doing things like this was not going to give him the attention the boy so greatly wanted. If only Naruto realized this, maybe he would stop all these pranks then. The world may never know.

Naruto jumped from house to house, the two men still hot on his trail. Still screaming too. Why couldn't they stop? Hadn't the two realized they weren't ever going to catch him at this point. The blonde's foot hit the ground once more and he went to go run again, that was until he ran into someone. Yellow paint flew as the two tumbled into each either. Somehow, Naruto managed to go paint free. The person he bumped into, not so much. He didn't really have time to apologize or help before he could hear the Chunin screaming at him again to stop. So getting up he bolted once more. Well, not really he hid behind a cloth that looked like a fence as the chunin ran past him.

The person covered in paint was fuming. Absolutely on fire with rage. Actually, it was quite the opposite. The boy Naruto ran into was quite calm. Maybe to calm. The paint covered boy got up, turned around, and walked back to his house to get washed up. Again. He would more rather be late than covered in paint.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto chuckled as he brought down his camouflaging cloth. A huge, victorious smile spread across his young face. His other hand messing with his hair as he watched the two Chunin run. "Hehe, Too easy!" it was then quiet for a moment, the hair on the back of his neck stood up as he heard an oh so familiar voice. "Oh, yeah? Easy, Naruto?!" A brunette Chunin with a scar slashed right across the bridge of his nose spoke up. Hands on his hips as he looked down at the blonde he had just caught red handed.

Nearly jumping out of his skin, the blonde jumps and screams like a little girl. Then, fell straight on his butt. Pouting he gave an accusing glance to the chunin that managed to catch up to him. "Where did you come from, Iruka-Sensei? What are you doing here!" Naruto was sitting up with the assistance of his hands as he kept his gaze up at his teacher. Iruka's right nostril twitched slightly as he pointed down at Naruto. His gaze at the young boy was more than just a bit disappointed. "No Naruto, the question is what are you doing here? You're supposed to be in class!"