Chapter 3. At Work

Rachel's P.O.V.

Yeah so i work here at Starbucks but since i don't work on weekends I work two job which you'll find out soon. So i'm just cleaning the empty tables that have crumbs and trash on them when customers came in, and of course i had to speak. Hello welcome to Starbucks just tell me when your ready to order. I made my way to the cash register, but i felt uncomfortable like someone one was staring at me so i didn't dear to look up. An once i got to the cash register i look up to see two guy around my age, and they just say that they are gonna wait on so friends so i start to clean behind the counter. Once i'm done i just get on my phone to see if anyone of my friends has texted me. Then I hear the door bell ring telling me & and my coworker Luke that we had a customer. I look up and say Hello welcome to Starbucks are you ready to order? An I see my my two friends Micheal & Louis and they are with the other two guys that came in saying that they were waiting on friends. Louis looks at me and smile and says to Rachel I want you to meet my two cousins who are staying with me. Ashton & Tommy i want you to meet Rachel one of my best friends and she the one your always telling us about? Ashton says. So i just raise my eyebrow and Louis just rolls his eyes and starts to order and the rest follow. So other customers came in so me and Luke made drinks. After we finished doing that we both started talking and then we started to play around a bit.

Louis was giving me a smirk like if he knew something which confused me. Even though none of my friend meet Luke i can say that he cool even though he doesn't seem to be like the type of person to have a rough life, but i don't judge people cause everyone has their own problems to deal with and their own mask that cover up what really goes on. I help him through his rough days and i'm glad i do because people shouldn't go through pain. Well people like Luke, and my friends. So the guys we laughing out loud and that got our attention and we see Ashton who is all red and repeating something that makes the guys burst into laughter all over again. An we had more customers to come and go. It was time to go and me and Luke start to lock up and clean up so we can both leave. I still have to go to the store to pick up somethings for the dinner i'm going to make for my mom.