Chapter 4. At School

Rachel's P.O.V.

Well another day of going thought the same thing. hearing my "father" well Alvin was making a big deal about not having his breakfast ready when he wakes up. So I get up to make him his fucking breakfast so he can shut up and leave us alone. So once I was done with making breakfast I get breakfast for my mother and myself. An I let Alvin get his own.  After I eat with my mom I clean the dishes and after I'm done I go to start getting ready for school. An I just hope he's asleep when my mom, and me leave because he likes to throw things and make a bigger mess then he does.

So I made it to school without having to deal with Alvin's b.s so that was good. But as I make my way to my group of friends I see Louis with his two cousins. The thing is why does his cousin Ashton keep looking at me. Like I know that I am the most ugly, and worthless girl in this school. I think he already knows that oh well so once i'm around my friends they all greet me but I just stay quite. They all look at me and go back to doing what they were doing before I got their. Louis tried to get me to talk but I just walked away. I was thinking about how I was in for hell when I get home because my mother is going to work late to night. An I hate being alone with him because he likes to yell hurtful things at me, but as long as my mom is safe and away from that bastard then i'll just find a away to get through the night after work.  So I head to my first class of the day i'm not really looking forward to the end of the day.  So i'm just going to keep thing inside for now. I don't want anyone to worry and I will have to see how things will go for me this week i'm sure that my mom will have to work later or all night this week and stay at hotel. But she does what she needs to do and I understand. I admire my mom for how strong she is. So now on my way to second period and I see Ashton sitting next to my seat. Well I just want today to go slow so I won't have to go home.

So I go and sit in my seat and just look at my hands waiting for my teacher to give us our assignment of the day. The bell rings indicating that second has began so our teacher closes the door and starts telling us that since we are going to graduate so some of us we might not see each other again. She said that we had to pair into groups of two's and we have to do a project about each other and present it to the class for our last project grade in the class. So of course not wanting to be with anyone in my class I look to see Ashton looking at me blushing, and apologizing for staring and I look away not caring at the moment. But he calls my name to get my attention and asks me to be his partner and i accept because I don't like the people in my class. The class starts to pass around a sheet of paper of who's with who and gives it to the teacher. Since our teacher didn't have anything planned today she let us have a free day after introducing Ashton to the class. So I just went to sleep knowing that I will need all the sleep I can get. But i think it would be better if i took off early from school and go back home sneak into my room get my clothes and then go back home do what i have to do then get out fast. Mostly because I don't want Madison,Louis, and Micheal asking me what's wrong and trying to get me to talk.  So after next period i'm going to leave to go to work to get more money.

It was a good that i went into work when i did because my break was at the time i got out of school and was as long as I needed it. The only problem is now i have to hide this big fucking bruise on my eye. But I am scared to go back their without my mom because even though this is the first time he has ever abused me i just want to die now but i can't leave my mom with him and there's no way in hell that I am going to let him hit my mother. I rather have to take the abuse than have him do it to my mom. So of course he told me not to tell anyone about it or he'll hurt my mom. So i get back to work and try to get through the rest of the day without letting my bottled up emotions get the best of me at work and of course Louis, Madison, Micheal, Tommy, and Ashton just sitting looking at me just trying to read me, but it's no use I am good at keeping things hidden and away.