GreyxNatsu!!!! (again.)

Natsu POV ~

Me and my best friend (and long time crush) Grey Fulibuster are walking to the fairy tale fair.(AS FRIENDS) * glares at fan girl (Allie)*
We look for Erza and Lucy but we cant find them. Great now I'm stuck with my best friend at a fair surrounded by a bunch of couples this is awkward. Fuck. I wish I could just grab his face and kiss him. He suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me in between to tents that made a sort of ally way. I look at him confused and he explains. " sorry I just saw Juvia." Oh... Her the girl who loves my Grey. Fuck her. Wait why doesn't he... " hey Grey, why don't you like her??" I ask tilting my head slightly. " well because of her I'm gonna have to tell you later on anyways." This makes me curious of course.

"I think the coast is clear." He whispers and still holding my wrist takes me back out. We begin walking around once more when... " OH MY GOD GREY MY LOVE!!!" Grey looked both annoyed and angered...

Juvia walks over and takes Grey by the arm and shoves said arm in between her breasts moving them around slightly. Grey practically peals her off, and then gives her the death glare. When the least I expected happens. " look Juvia this is a bad time to admit this but... * Juvia gets exited* I'm in love with Natsu." I look at him dumbfounded. And me and Juvia say in sink. "You're joking right?" I feel my cheeks heat up as I watch Juvia's face go pale. Juvia looks at me then back at Grey. "I- I don't believe you..." Grey gets a ear to ear grin and her looks at Juvia then me. "Welp if you don't believe me then..."

He grabs my vest and pulls me towards him, and he kisses me forcefully. The kiss was passionate but not too long. He looked at me and my flushed cheeks and he covered them for me. Juvia was so bipolar. "Oh meh gawd that is so sweet but I'm so heart broken... Dose thus mean your gay Grey? ╥﹏╥" Grey just looked at me and laced his fingers with mine and then this whole scene was interrupted but Lucy paying Erza 20 yen and then them both squealing and looking at us. (Me and you Allie) after the fair Grey wanted to walk me back to my house before so I would be safe. When we got there we were saying our good byes in front of my place and I felt a drop of water land on the tip of my nose. Grey looked up and about ten drops started to fall on his face. I pulled him onto the porch covered by an awning. He looked over at me and spoke up. " so its probably gonna rain for a while can I stay here til it stops?" I got some... Ideas and thoughts in my brain and blushed a bit. " uh Yea come in I'll make some tea." I open the door and he follows behind.

Once we are in I head to the kitchen and boil some water. Grey sits on the couch in the living room. He picks up a book I had got although I couldn't see witch book it was. I couldn't help but watch as his eyes as they glazed along the paper. They were so beautiful. Once I snapped out of it I realized the tea pot was starting to whistle. I turned around and poured us some tea. I took the tray to the coffee table and set it down. I sat down next to him and he put the book down. " hey Natsu, you know I... I wasn't joking about me f-falling in love with you. I really- -" I sat on his lap facing him and leaned down to kiss him my hair slightly gliding across his soft cheeks. He leaned back ever so slightly and bit his lip. He looked me up and down and I blushed. Dose he really love me? He abruptly flips me on the couch with him on top of me.

He leans down and kisses me passionately. He slides his hands along my chest and takes off my vest... Of fucking course. He is magically in his boxers. He slides off my pants leaving us both in boxers. Mean while I'm a panting mess Grey just has his eyes fixated on me watching my panting and blushing.

He locks lips with me once again. His lips move down slowly to my neck kissing and nibbling until he hit my sweet spot. He sucked on it leaving a hickey and earning a small moan from me. He slid his body down slowly and on the way down leaving kisses, from my neck to my chest, down to my abs and then he kissed a trail on my v-line. He got to the rim of my boxers. "A-aahhah." He leaned his chest on my throbbing member causing me to moan loudly. He smirked and sat up. Facing the coffee table he picked up the cup of tea and drank some. They way he did things was remarkable. He ended up making me even more hard, to the point of pain. "Owwwwwchh!" I sat up quickly and held myself. "Ahh Grey pleeeeease..." He just kept drinking his tea. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and grinned.

"Beg." I was shocked. Fucking Grey. That dick. I wasn't gonna beg... Hell no! I jumped on Grey knocking over his last bit of tea. "Hey man, you didn't have to- -." I grabbed him in my hands through his boxers. "Ahhgnn...owww" Grey was in the same amount of pain I was now. Haha fucker. He quickly pounced on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. He looked down at me with anger in his eyes. He is scary like this... And freaking hot! I bucked my hips grinding our cocks together in attempt to find some friction.

Grey POV ~

I bent down and licked his sweet spot. "Nnha." I love the noises he makes. I smiled against his skin. He moaned loudly as our throbbing members made contact. "Greyyyyyyyyyyy, pleeeeeeeease." He pulled my neck down and bit it like a vampire. I felt blood trickle down my neck. He actually drew blood?! "What the?" I touched my neck and looked at my hand ... Blood. I looked down at him and he was panting with his mouth open. Fangs? Aw shit.

He's just like me. Vampire.(idekm I bord) I got pissed. "You little!" I said as I bent down and bit his sweet spot earning a really loud moan. " now all you nabors will know you taken." I bit multiple places on his neck. " by me." I rushed in and kissed him passionately. "I love you Natsu." He licked his fang. "I love you too, Grey Fulibuster." He shot up and looked me in the eye. "Since the day I met you." This brought me to tears. He loved me that long... I rushed forward and hugged him trying to hide my tears. "Great now I don't want you... I need you." I said intensely.

I held onto the rim of his boxers and slowly tugged them down teasing him. "A-aaghn" he furrowed his brows. "Grey stop teasing meee~" I slowly pulled them all the way down his erection standing tall like the Eiffel tower. I placed my finger on his tip and glided it along the slit. "Ahhn." He moaned slightly. I removed my finger replacing it with my tongue. I let my saliva slide down his now aching member. "Poor thing." I said and shoved him deep down to the back of my throat. "AAHH-HA-AMmmmmmm.... " his voice hitched a little as he moaned aloud. He laced his fingers through my hair and bucked his hips slightly. I removed my mouth before he got to into this we were gonna cum together and I was gonna make sure of it.

"You're bucking you hips like a little slut Natsu..." I grinned as he whimpered at the lack of warmth around his "little friend". I put his legs up by his head and grinded our dicks together. I made him suck on my fingers and I placed one in his tight hole. "Aaaaaooww" he got used to it and I moved my finger around adding another and repeating the process. I pulled down my boxers and placed myself at His entrance. I slid in slowly trying not to hurt my dear Natsu. "HAA-AA-AAHH." He scream/moaned. I stayed in one place until he nodded telling me to move. A single tear slid down Hus cheek. I bent down and licked it up.(Kinky) I then began to move around. Natsu moaned even louder I could tell the pain was now pleasure. "Ahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaag-gre-" i bent down still thrusting into him and began to make out with him passionately kissing back. I heard him muffle my name into my mouth. I thruster into him once more and he broke the kiss as he came and moaned aloud. "AH-HAAAA-AHHHHMM" I felt his walls clutch me tightly and I came as well only a split second after Natsu. He yelled my name in pleasure as I filled him up. "GREEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!" (Screen fades to black😂😂😂)

Natsu and I put on our boxers and later down on the couch. Natsu nuzzles his face into my chest and I rested my chin on his head. " I love you soooo much Grey..." Natsu whispered. " I love you too Natsu." I replied. We snuggled and our body temperatures evened each other out (hot + cold = warm), as the rain slowly lulled us to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Okey otaku muffins I may or may not have had literally the most fun ever!!! Writing this chap. Hot ya liked it, GAY MAN OUT!!
1681 words!!! Holy flaming ball sacks batman!!!