Gray x Natsu❄✴

Narrator POV

Gray and Natsu were walking to the board with Ersa they picked a requested mission in witch they needed to travel to find a magik stone for 300,000 yen. They booked rooms for there hotels that they were supposed Stop at on the way.

Time skip to the day of departure

They went over to the meeting place ready to leave Natsu got there first. Not knowing where the others were. He looked up to see his beloved crush Gray Fulibuster, walking towards him.

Gray: "what's that letter over there it has Ersa's stamp on it"

Natsu: " what?! Oh crap I'm an idiot..."

Matsu picked up the note and read it out loud

Natsu: " hey guys I hope you get this but I won't be able to got on the mission with you because the boss wants me to go on a specific mission I already got rid of my room reservations so, I want you two to try not kill each other but you two have to continue on with the mission or else!"

They both looked at each other and sighed.

Gray: " well then I guess there's no use ~ sigh ~ let's go Natsu.

The two walked off and soon stopped to get supplies at a shop they bought water and lunch. They continued to the first hotel to rest for the night. They went to the directed room.

Natsu:" this is it."

Gray: "ya flame brain I think that's obvious." " I hate calling him names but I have to hide my feelings somehow."

They walked in to the room and looked at the room dumbfounded by the arrangement. The room had one dresser and...

Natsu POV

One bed?! Damn it Ersa she must have canceled our room not her's. I blushed a bit. Damn Ersa must know about my crush on Gray is it really that obvious?

Gray looked at me and spoke up finally breaking the silence.

Gray: " Welp I guess were gonna have to make due then, right? "

Me: " Y- yeah I guess... ~ blushhhhhhhh ~ "

I couldn't help but blush just the thought of having to share a bed with Gray. I couldn't fight it.

Time skip to later that night
Natsu POV

I got in bed as Gray stripped down to only thin boxers he turned off the lights and slipped into the sheets. I can feel his warmth with that soothing warmth I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a seme unfamiliar warmth. I'm groggy and can't see I look up to see Gray and the warmth is focused on my m-my lips...

He finally opened his eyes and saw that I was awake. It might have been my imagination but from what I saw he flushed cherry red and tried to shuffle away. I shifted myself over on to him and pinned him down. I placed my elbows down by the sides of his head and lowered myself to the ice mage.

Gray: " i-i-i um I ugh I didn'nmmph"

I sealed his lips with my own.

Gray POV

He's so cute. Thinking he's the seme...
I flipped him onto his back with me on top of him. He looks so cute! He was only wearing his boxers so I started to pull them down Natsu making the cutest whimpering noise. I stopped when the rim of his boxers were holding down his tip. He winced as I slid the rim from side to side teasing him until he spat out the pre-cum. I pulled the now wet rim of his boxers all the way down.

He looked at me wincing with one eye open.

Me: " you're so cute."

Natsu: " WHAT?! CUTE??!! H-how am-m I c-c-cute?"

Me: " well the noises and faces you make of course!"

Natsu blushed really hard when I said those words. I lightly took my hand and stroked his abs making him shudder at my cold touch. I raised my body to match his bringing my face to his ear.

Me: " especially when I touch you like this."

I moved my head down to his neck and nibbled on it he kept making the cutest little noise as my mouth wandered around trying to find his sweet spot. After about five seconds in to it when I kissed and sucked on the spot were his neck met his shoulder he let out a small moan. I felt myself start to harden.

I scooted my body down to his member. I took my index finger and teased his slit causing him to squeak in the cutest manner. I took my hand and put it on his hard member. I slid my hand up and down causing my Natsu to moan. I placed my mouth on his tip and swirled my tongue around him. He bucked his hips causing me to deep throat him. He moaned aloud and came in my mouth and I swallowed his sweet seed. He tried to sit up but Then collapsed on me.

Me: " its okay Natsu take it easy ''my love ''

I shifted him onto me and he nussled his face into my chest and mumbled something.

Me: " what was that Natsu?"

He looked me in the eyes and touched his for head to mine

Natsu: (whispers) " I love you."

My eyes widened and began to fill with tears

Me: " I love you too Natsu..."

He's definitely the uki.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Give me a vote follow me and give me a suggestion for the next ship!! 💖💖💖