NarutoxSasuke Part 1

Narrator POV

Me and Sauske had to share My house because Sauske's house was under repair.

Naruto's house

Naruto POV

I herd a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. In the doorway was Sauske holding a pillow and a blanket. " hey Sauske." He looked at me and then the mattresses that were side by side and blushed. Of course i acted like I didn't notice and welcomed him in. We ate dinner and we were about to go to bed. The entire time I watched him in awe the way he walks the way he eats the way he talks and the way he moves is amazing and actually kind of... Hot! So I was walking over to my bed when...

"Ahh!" He grabbed both of my hands suddenly and holding them above my head he pushed me against the wall. He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds and then he pressed his beautiful pink lips against mine. Kissing me passionately. Shocked for a moment and not kissing back caused him to pull away. " come on Naruto its not like we haven't been checking each other out this whole time." He said confidently. " especially you Naruto." I blushed to my ears and looked down. " I uhh I'm sorry, S- saus- mmmphh." He kissed me again. Why was he doing this? Dose he like me? I kissed back and We both stripped down seemingly not breaking the kiss. he bit my lower lip asking for entrance. I refused cause I don't know how to French kiss and i didn't want to make a fool of myself.

Sauske stopped and looked at me questioningly. "I don't know how." He looked over at me."wait really?!" I looked back at him and nodded. Sauske looked down as if in deep thought. He looked up and I released one of his hands taking the other and guiding me to the two beds. With his foot he pressed the mattresses together and kicked up a blanket. We sat down and he placed the blanket over our laps covering our cold legs. He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked me in the eyes.

"I can teach you." He said blushing a little. I on the other hand looked like a cherry already. He smiled and giggled like a little girl and hugged me. Why is he acting like this? "Follow my lead." He said leaning in. We pressed our lips together and he bit the bottom of my lip lightly. I hesitantly opened my mouth as he slid his tongue into my mouth. he was much warmer than I was. He slid his soft tongue around my mouth hitting sweet spots as he found them causing me to moan slightly.

We pulled away and rested our four heads on each other. We both looked up into the others eyes. Still keeping our four heads together we began to slowly kiss again more passionately this time. He took his hands away from mine and put them underneath my arms on my back. His hands traveled around my back before pulling off the blanket then pulling me up to his lap were he made me sit. The whole time not breaking the kiss.

We kissed for about two minutes while our hands made a mental map of each others bodies. He pinned me down, his soft blue black hair grazing my cheek making me shudder. Sauske took one finger and shushed me. He sucked and kissed my neck earning some small moans from me. He kissed down my chest. Leaning down and stopping at my belly button. He looked up and grinned at me. He took his finger and slid it just inside the rim of my boxers, and tugged lightly.

Then suddenly a knock came upon the door, causing Sauske to freeze. "Who is it?" Sauske asked. A familiar voice said " it's me I herd Naruto shriek and then I heard a thud are you two okay?" I looked up at Sauske who still hasn't moved. He looked down at me and I finally spoke up. " yeah Sakura uhm we're fine... " "are you sure..." She started to slide the door over. "You are okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Wait a minute I told you not to kill Naruto I want to..... That is what you're doing ... Right?"

Me and Sauske look at each other. Sakura grew pale almost white. Shit. she dropped the first aid kit she was holding. "OHHHHHHHHHH! I get it now!." Oh no we are in for it now. Shit. Fuck. Oh no. "FINALLY you two got together." Me and Sauske looked at each other confused.

" ya know me and Eno made a bet that if you two were gay shed give me ten yen and visa versa." We looked at each other and busted into a fit of laughter. " and I made a bet with Garra too I said Naruto would be the uke and you would be the seme. Garra thought that because of the nine tailed fox Naruto would be the seme. " we all started laughing together. 😂😂😂 and sakura finally left.

~•~•~•~•~

Stay tooned for part 2!!! Gay man out!
869 words in all!