Chapter 2

Goo Junhoe's POV
Gosh what's wrong with mom.. She asks me to clean the bathroom, wash the dishes, and tidy up my room. Ohmy i'm so tired bcs of those houseworks bruh. Okay i'm bored now.... Eong? Yejin noona calls me and i need to go to her room.

"June-ah mwo haneun geoya?" (What are you doing) she asks. "Eopseo" (nothing) i answered. "Ah.. Arra arra" she said. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Hmm... Sit here, i wanna tell ya something" she asked me a favor. I sit ifo her on her bed and i think this will be important.
<30 minutes later>
"OH MY JUNHOEEEE IT'S KILLING ME HOW COULD AHN JAEHYUN OPPA DATES GOO HYE SUN EONNIE AIGOOO JUNE YAAAA EODEOHKE??? EHEYYYY JINJJAAAAA....." She  fakes a cry and finally she falls asleep.

So for 30minutes even more, she has been faking a cry and telling me the whole story how ahn jaehyun and goo hyesun's realtionship blablabla. I'm totally bored now.

I decide to go to the library near my house. I need to read "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë there... Well it's quite a good novel. (YALL NEED TO READ IT SERIOUSLY IT'S A GOOD NOVEL)

I arrive and start to look for the book. Then i see a girl, trying to reach a book. I come towards her and take the book for her. She thanks me so much. Hmm actually i'm curious who is she. Then she looks up and... It, is, Min, Hyeri. Min, Hyeri. Min, Hyeri. Why does she look so beautiful from behind? Her hair, her body,... Enough.

"Omo!" She suprised and drops the book, again. I qucikly get down and touch the book, but her hand is quicker than mine so i touch her hand not the book hehehehe. She has a milky skin, white skin,... Ohmy she's prefect i mean like.. Woah.. Wow... Wuhuuu...

"Ouch!" I screamed out of pain. She's just knocked my head. "What are you thinking? Why are you smiling after touching my hand?" Well i was thinking about her and smiled bruh i don't even notice that. "A-an-aniyaaa" i said. I notice that she is holding Wuthering Heights novel. "You wanna read that novel?" I ask. "Ofc" she answered shortly. I go ask the librarian whether there is another same novel or not and the answer is no. So we end up reading together.
----------------------------------------------------
Bruh yeahhhh next to the chapter 3... Here we go~