Chapter13

Bobby's POV
<at the dorm>
"Yah June! You were totally cruel enough just now w Hyeri! Bzbzbzz but you're cool" i shout jokingly to June. "Em gomawo hyung i know that you, BI hyung, Jinani, Yoyo hyung were peeking at us" he says.

"Yah pabo! Stop calling me Jinani call me hyung" Jinhwan hyung suddenly joins. "Wae? You look like a girl when you're wearing blonde wig, i swear. Especially if you're running around and ew..." June feels disgusting. "Arraeseo arraeseo whatever" Jinani feels like she loses the debate.

Author's POV
<then every ikon members are in the living room>
"Hyung! What's wrong? June hyung! Did you have a fight with a girl names Hyeri? Ohmy hyung! Tell me why" Chanwoo excitedly asks and sings Lion Heart by SNSD.

"You're still underage, Chanwoo ya... Just go back to your room" Dongdong asks him. Then Chanwoo lazily goes to his room.

"I've heard fr Yoyo hyung, June. Just forgive her, ok?" Dongdong is coming to town~~~ "ne ne ne whatever i'll forgive her but i don't care if something wrong w her bcs of Junho. Gosh it won't be like this if she remembers all of..." June's words are cut by Chanwoo who is suddenly out of his room "hyung! I'm going to eat my dinner with SinB" "MWO?" Everyone shocks bcs of the maknae.

"Yah maknae! Don't be over, ok? Go there safely, manly, and remember... You're still underage!" BI advices him. "Pfttttt arra hyung. I'll eat my dinner w her at ms Gong's ddeobokki" Chanwoo adds. "Neeee ka ka ka!" June's too bored w Chanwoo's talkative personality. "Ohmy that maknae..." Jinani feels weird.

Min Hyeri's POV
Alright so... This is 6.30pm, i need to go to ikon's dorm with the address that Dongdong gave me just now. Lol yeah i texted him just now. Well i need to go there on foot bcs it's absolutely near my house.

But my mental hasn't been ready yet... What should i do... Ok right. I'm ifo their dorm, but i'm not sure. Suddenly, the door is open and i see June goes out but the members seem like hold him to go, like pushing him back, close the door, and doing it again and again. But then, Donghyuk sees me and texts me.

Line
-Dong : yah hyeri ssi. June wants to go to Seorae to have a dinner there. Eodeohke?
-Hye : hmm gwaenchanayo... Where do you think is better? Dorm or Seorae?
-Dong : aigoo molla. Wait let me ask the members
-Dong : yah hyeri ssi... The members agree if you talk w him at home 'restaurant is a place where you can eat and drink' that was what they said
-Hye : woa daebak geureom nan eodeohke??
-Dong : Choose ~ eat with us at Seorae, go back to your home then come to ours after we eat our dinner, or stay ifo our dorm
-Hye : aigooo hmm what if i eat my dinner w you guys?
-Dong : then let's make two choices again ~ you eat one table with us or you eat your dinner with different table, pretend that you don't know that we are there or maybe you know that we are there....
-Hye : let's make a deal. I go eat my dinner w you guys, different table, then suddenly you guys realize that i'm there and you ask me to go to your dorm. How is it?
-Dong : hmm nice deal... Wait imma tell the members
-Dong : hyeri ssiiiii it's me, Jinhwan oppa we agree about your deal. Just go there now, faster, u should arrive first... We're about to go there now. Run! Go safely~ c ya
-Hye : arraeseo oppa annyeong
-Dong : neee annyeong kidaryeo hyeri ssi... Ittapayo
-Hye : eong
-------------------------------------------------
Ok i admit that this chapter is the longest among the other chapters!