Chapter16

Goo Junhoe's POV
Well she's still crying. I stand up and bring her to my room and i lock the door. I sit on my bed and so does she.

I calm her down, hug her, kiss ber forehead, put her head on mh shoulder, but still. Then i ask her "hyeri ssi do you like me?" Then she stops crying and freezes. "Eong joayo" she answers shyly.

"Do you love me?" I ask her back. "Mo-mol-molla" she answers nervously. "Well i don't know whether i love you or not but... Let's have a test, shall we?" I ask her and she agrees.

I come closer to her which makes her laying on the bed. Then i put my hand on the head of the bed, she's really nervous and her cheeks are blushing. "Waeyo ju-june s-ssi?" She asks me. "Quiet this is the test" i answer her confidently.

I come closer to her lips, then our noses meet. Without any hesitation, i kiss her lips and she enjoys it. She doesn't stop me or push me, she put her arms around my neck and we kiss passionately.

I stop for a moment. I take off my t-shirt and she gasps a little seeing my abs. Told ya, i'm sexy and hot guy. Then we continue kiss in lips and we do it passionately without any stop.

BI's POV
I peek at them through the window with the other members. But then... THEY'RE KISSING IN LIPS PASSIONATELY! Ohmy Juneeee he starts become 20 last month...

"MWO? JUNE? HYERI?" Jinani noona shouts out loud. "Yah noona calm down" Yoyo hyung calms her down. "Yah yoyo neo... Stop calling me noona/Jinani/else call me hyung! Arra??" Suddenly she explodes. "Aish noona close your mouth! Don't disturb them! They're in romantic scene now" Bobby hyung advices. "Noona... Plz listen to your dongsaengs" i beg on her.

"Yah saekyaaaa!" Jinani noona suddenly more explodes. "Yah be quiet look at them! They become more passionate ohmy" Dongdong suddenly join the fight.

Min Hyeri's POV
He stops and takes off his t-shirt. I gasp a little seeing his abs... Woa he's totally sexy and hot. Then we continue kiss each other's lips passionately and more passionately.

Then he stops and pulls my wrist that makes me sits on the bed, not laying anymore. Then i ask him "mwo?" "Aniya let's just test more detail" suddenly he pulls my t-shirt which makes me get closer to him.

Then he says "put your hands up" i do it. After that he's holding my t-shirt and when he's about to take off mine, we hear many witch's spells shouting fr outside through the window "ANIIIII!!!" "ANDWAEEEE!" "YAH JUNEEEE STOP ITTT!" "YAH YOU LIL PUNK!" "YAH YAH YAH JUNEEEEE DON'T BE OVER!" "YOU'RE JUST 20 LAST MONTH DUDEEEE!"

Goo Junhoe's POV
Wtfffff they're disturbing us. Ohmy that was a perfect time and the climax!!! I swear i'll kill them bruhhhh i forgot to close the window... Wait... So have they been watching at us since we were kissing? Oh my.
-----------------------------------------------
How is that...?ㅋㅋㅋ