The cadin the woods

I woke up to see trees All around me. We were still moving then out of now were a pod if zombies came out of no were. Mr. Dyke stopped the the car Alanna screams " WHY BIB YOU STOP DRIVE" what happens next was weird. The zombies just passed by us they never even looked at us they just walked across the road and when back in to the woods. We just thought that the zombies were just being idiots  and Walked by us. We pulled up to the middle of big bear we saw pass by a skis shop and stopped at a cafe to get food.  Me and Milagro went to the back to look for food every one else went to the sky shop to find some sort of weapon. 

  We had a good breakfast and loaded the rest of the food in to the van.  We went back in and we talked about what to do next.  It was about 3O minutes in to the conversation and  I remembered that there was this really big house almost like a Mansion up by the the mountain.  I tell everyone about the house and everyone agrees that we should go and check it out.  Everyone loads in to the can I get in the front so I can tell Mr. Dyke were to go 5 minutes later we pull up to the house and everyone is aw, we pill out of the vans so walked up the steps everyone was in still looking at the house expect Milagro she was looking around for something I wasn't sure what but I just ignored it. Everyone was looking for a key when katylin said " let's just smash the door down, I remembered that there was a key under the mat or under a rock so I picked up the welcome mat and sure as hell there was a a box I opened the box and there was a key but also for another CAR. I put the car key in my pocket and opened the door and see a dig living room everyone goes up stairs to find a bedroom I went in to the second biggest.  I new the house because we always went to big bear and we would rent the house.