Chapter 11

Anaya P.O.V.

I had my bags packed and I was waiting on Jazz to come down the stairs and drive me to the airport to meet Aug. i heard her walk down the stairs with Tristan right behind her.

"You ready ?" she asked

"girl i been ready" i sucked my teeth i picked up my suitcases and walked out he door placing them in the trunk of my car. i hopped in the passenger seat as Tristan hopped in the back and Jazz hopped in the driver seat pulling off.

we held small talk and I informed her bout Tristan's schedule as she drove to the airport. We had finally arrived and i grabbed my bags from the trunk. Tristan hopped out the car and gave me a bear hug.

"im gonna miss you mommy !"

"I'm gonna miss you too baby, be good for Jazz " I said kissing his cheek,

"i will" he cheesed. i gave Jazz a hug as well.

"remember he better be in bed by 9:30 " I said sternly

" I gotcha " she laughed. I watched as they hopped in the car and they left. I turned around grabbing my suitcase and carry on and walked inside the airport. I was about to pull out my phone and call august given he had my ticket until I felt hands placed over my eyes. and given how big and manly they were I knew it wasn't August.

"Odell?" I asked as I peeled his hands off my face.he cheesed at me grabbing me in a hug.

"what are you doing here ?" I asked

"Bahamas" he cheesed holding up two tickets.

"wait what? I'm suppose to be going with August...."

"yea , he couldn't make it last minute label stuff. he didn't want the tickets to go to waste so he gave em to me " he cheesed again giving me my ticket.

"I don't think me and you alone on a beach is a good idea." I said shaking my head .

"come on A, we both accepted the idea we are friends just like you and august. you were willing to go with him but not me ? your friend ?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

I sighed looking around at everybody swiftly walking to their flights. Odell started waving the tickets in my face as he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Fineeeee! but no funny business. I want to actually use this vacation to relax " i said grabbing the tickets and grabbing my luggage. he took my suitcase from my hand and i watched as he wheeled his and my suitcase to the stand.

Lord please be with me ...

----------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

I walked into the beach house that August had rented out for us before he decided not coming and it was beautiful. It had two room, two bathrooms, and big kitchen, and a beautiful view of the beach.

"which room you choosing ?" Odell asked as the maids brought in our bags.

"I want the one with the most space" I laughed as I walked into the room .

"of course.. I guess I got the other one." he walked out and towards his room as I plopped on my bed. just as I was relaxed my phone began to ring. it was a facetime call from  Micheal. I quickly answered the phone.

"hey big head " i said through the camera making sure i was looking nice

"hey baby, you landed ?"

"yea, the beach house is soo beautiful "

"I bet, tell Aug I said wassup" I slowly looked down and he noticed how I looked