Chapter 25

The chapter after this is gonna be the big time skip. A year is gonna go by so i hope you guys are ready for this. again im sorry but i have to do this to make the story flow, and not be too boring. plus people want a sequel so i set this story up for there to be a sequel.

-love you guys,

Krissy

Odell P.O.V.

Dropped outta school now we dumb rich, dumb rich
This sound like some forty-three-oh-one shit, one shit
All my niggas wanna do is pop style, pop style
Turn my birthday into a lifestyle, lifestyle

I stood in the corner bopping in the club rapping the song as I watched everybody enjoy themselves. Paul and Vic pulled me out the house from behind stuck in the house moping. After talking with Anaya she agreed to let me make up for a second chance, but every time i try to hit her up to go out and let me make up for it she was nowhere to be found.

And after seeing her on the shade room out with some nigga I was done tryna reach out.

" cheer up nigga ! Grab a chick and enjoy ya self " Vic said as he had two random chicks on his arm.

"here " he said guiding one of his chicks to my side. "have fun"

before i could protest he walked away with the other chick. i looked down at the girl beside me. i wasn't gonna lie she was a pretty brown skin girl.

"my names Zendaya" she said sticking out her hand

"Odell" i said shaking her hand.

"nice to meet you, do you mind if we sit for a little my feet re killing me" she laughed causing me to laugh as well.

"yea" i turned around and walked to the couch helping her sit before sitting myself. i watched as she took off her heels and sighed in relief.

"sooo what brings you here on a Thursday night ?" she asked

"my dudes forced me out, ain't been out in a while and going through some things." i sighed shaking my head.

"aww well are you good? i don't want you leaving here in the same state you came here in" she said waving someone over. i turned as i saw the waiter coming over with two drinks on the tray. he leaned down as sh grabbed them both and handed one to me, before giving the bartender a tip.

"you ain't have to pay for me," i said feeling uneasy having a women pay for me.

"its coo... you need it. want you to have a good time" she cheesed before sipping from the straw.